With our orange ranks bolstered by the recent addition of some fresh meat (and a sergeant no less), we figured it was about time to ease your curiosity. That's right, it's time for another staff Q&A! These questions will be answered by Sgt x Slaphead in the coming weeks (depending on how many questions are asked, of course). As usual, there is a limit of three questions per person. The srs bzns trophy will be awarded to those of you who don't make a complete plonker of yourselves when asking questions. That'll about do it, enjoy the interrogation!
Schmeefs used to live carefree lives in the ancient Forge Island Forest, or lounging around on Halo customs beach all day. But with the advent of modern forge technology some have been forced into dangerous and abusive lives. Joe Schmeef, as pictured below, has found himself in one of those dangerous situations. For this week, we ask you to come up with some last words for poor old Joe Schmeef.
1. Please submit a text comment, an image, or a fitting song as a caption for the image above.
2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.
3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.
The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!
One of the longest lasting competitions in the history of mankind has been the simple foot race. There have been many variations of the sport, both physical and digital. Just One Player has gone ahead and made another digital rendition.
In this mini game, players race to reach the end of the map first. Along the way, there are several mines that can be activated by shooting them. These mine explosions will trigger traps and clear obstacles along the way. For those of you who like to challenge your friends, Foot Race -Activate! is a great way to test your skills.
Have a map of your own you'd like to submit to THFE? Head on over to our submission forums and post today!
Hello there! If you've been a part of HaloCustoms for more than 3 days, you'll have noticed a few small changes around the forums. Granted, it's no forum overhaul, but the changes are still worthy of discussion. And since there are mixed feelings aplenty regarding these changes, we figured we should get everyone in on the decision-making process.So yea, there are only two main changes:
- Change Number One - previously, the Navigation Bar at the top of the forum would move with you as you scroll down the page. But it's also been causing some issues on the mobile version, and some members complained about it always being in the way. So, we're trying out the "Fixed" NavBar right now, where it stays put at the top of the forum. Which do you prefer? Oh, and if you don't know what I mean by "NavBar," it's this:
- Change Number Two is plain and simple. The circle avatars of old have been replaced by the cutting-edge new square avatars. Which do you like better? Do you like 'em curvy? Or do you think circles are for squares?
If you need a reference, here are some pretty sreenshots for you, highlighted in red:
Again, this is entirely up to you guys. We'll leave this poll up for two weeks, and whichever option has the most votes at the end of it, that's what we'll go with! If you have any questions be sure to leave a comment. And uh, yea, that's about it. Ok byeeeee.
FlyOver - Created by Juanez Sanchez
So, our first worthy map in the spotlight is nothing less than FlyOver, an inversely symmetrical Squad/BTB, Slayer and Extraction map. Here you will have some very intense tactical 5v5 games if you play Extraction.
The maps setup and layout is relatively simple with two bases, two buildings either side and a neutral bridge. This makes FlyOver a map that can be quickly picked up for the first time and easily understood. It is the simple but effective layout that makes this map stand out. Juanez Sanchez claims that this was his first serious BTB map although we are not sure if we believe him!
Finding the fight never takes long as there are plenty of engagements to be found in the middle. The structures, incline of the bridge and trees break up the map effectively and the map offers a good blend of long sight lines across the map while...
Page 1 of 65