[Apr 21, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "The Living will envy the Dead" (REMKings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!

Time for another lobby, I'd say. How about next Sunday, April 21st? I thought so.

The Living will envy the Dead - Details
Host's HaloCustoms/Forge Hub username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday April 21, 2013
Start Time: 1pm EST
End Time (approximately): 3pm EST
Description: We will be playing some of my maps, some other selected maps, but mostly your submitted maps. So go ahead and post a map down below in the comments section so I can check it out and put it on the queue list. (Make sure the map and - if there is one - the gametype in your fileshare so I can download them.

Schedule:
1. Destitute in Chains
2. 8 O'Clock Reminiscence - T
3. Nowhere, USA
4. Our Daily Bread
5. Drillsite
6. Aihab Redux
7. ...

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in the same comment as your sign up. Give details such as the name and a brief description.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Alright people! See you in my lobby!
- REMkings

Status
Not open for further replies.