[Apr 24, 2013] BIOC Lobby - Flood Maps (PA1NTS) (PA1NTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Friday April 24th!

PA1NTS Lobby - BIOC Customs Lobby

Host's HaloCustoms username: PA1NTS
Host's Gamertag: PA1NTS
Day of hosting: Wednesday April 24th
Start Time: 6:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM CENTRAL
End Time: Whenever
Description: We will be warming up with some handpicked Flood maps, then we'll move on to testing or playing whichever Flood maps you guys want to play. You can submit maps here or simply comment the name of the map, gametype and gamertag. Maps that play the most balanced and show the most originality will be added to the database.

Schedule:
  • Database Maps
  • BIOC Staff Maps
  • Your Flood Maps

We'll play what YOU want to play!

According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind in order to actually see your map tested:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in the same comment as your sign up. Give details such as the name and a brief description.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!

1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join

In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (PA1NTS), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

"inv BIOC"

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- PA1NTS

Jan 30, 2013
If possible, upgrade the Flood variants to Flood 2.0 when we play...unless it's a pain in the ass to re-do the settings before lobby time.

EDIT: Not that I am trying to force anyone to use them... just if you planned on doing it anyway, I'd like to play flood without lime green.

Status
Not open for further replies.