[Aug 30, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "Free Roam Flood Forge Off Testing Lobby (Hivemind)" (El Trocity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
biocthreadsignup_by_elliotharker-d6faxzn.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Friday 30th August, 2013! We will primarily be testing submissions to the Free Roam Flood Forge-Off. If you have a map in the works, come along and get it tested!

P.S If something gets in the way of me hosting this lobby, I'm going to punch a horse in the face. ... Lets do this!

"Free Roam Flood Forge Off Testing Lobby (Hivemind)" - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: Elliot
Host's Gamertag: El Trocity
Day of hosting: Friday 30th August 2013
Start Time: 2:00 PM Western, 5:00 PM Eastern, 10:00 PM UK
End Time (approximately): 4:00 PM Western, 7:00 PM Eastern, Midnight UK
Details:

The deadline for the Free Roam Flood Forge Off contest is nearing! Sign up to get in some crucial testing for any last minute edits you may need to make.

Schedule:
1. Refinery
2. Morgan Bay
3. Camp Stalward
4. Shanty Town
5. FloodGate
6. Port Robinson
7. Seaport
8. Alcatraz
9. Index
10. Blood District

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below using the following template (in the quote). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting the template, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The template:
Map Submission for Testing
Map name:
Gametype name:
Gamertag of the file holder:
Link to map on Waypoint:
Link to gametype on Waypoint:
Description of the map:
Picture:
The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live, 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

"inv BIOC"

Gamertag: El Trocity

Finally, please RSVP and then rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- Elliot :heart:

Links
- Official Youtube Channel
- Official BIOC Map Submission Thread
- Official BIOC Map Database
- Official BIOC Front Page

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Map name: FloodGate
Gametype name: Salvation (Tweaked with No Driver in vehicles and no grenades
Gamertag of the file holder: IR3CON ST34LTH
Link to map on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/78aa6bc6-e6ce-4d6d-a3b1-7c0aee084076
Link to gametype on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/d37c391d-2798-4e00-a2a2-c98dd6f9d93f
Description of the map: FloodGate is a remake of one of Halo3's campaign missions. The purpose of the map is to bring back memories of running thought streets while Flood creatures are out there trying to kill you.

Picture:

27-08-2013_00.jpg

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Link to map on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/2e6092c9-0045-4507-ad3b-fd9db0ac7660
Link to gametype on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/d37c391d-2798-4e00-a2a2-c98dd6f9d93f
Description of the map: FloodGate is a remake of one of Halo3's campaign missions. The purpose of the map is to bring back memories of running thought streets while Flood creatures are out there trying to kill you.

Picture:

Wow! This looks great!

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Link to map on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/2e6092c9-0045-4507-ad3b-fd9db0ac7660

I think you have linked me the wrong map dude.

AzureXPD

Adept
Feb 8, 2013
Herefordshire, Britain
Map: Alcatraz
Unfortunately, my laptop is having a service. On it so I can't submit a link or pictures as my phone won't let me, there's something wrong with it. And the same with pictures. However the map is in my fileshare and looks very nice, but I can't prove that unfortunately. So if you can't accept this as a submission then I'm sorry.
AzureXPD
Plays with Hivemind.

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Map name: Index
Gametype name: Swarm
Description of the map:
Description: Index is an old Hotel which once was a place of cheers smiles and joy. Today it's nothing more than a rubble after being abandomed due to the sea level rising too high.​
Picture:
26-08-2013_00.jpg

ping.php

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Map: Alcatraz
Unfortunately, my laptop is having a service. On it so I can't submit a link or pictures as my phone won't let me, there's something wrong with it. And the same with pictures. However the map is in my fileshare and looks very nice, but I can't prove that unfortunately. So if you can't accept this as a submission then I'm sorry.
AzureXPD
Plays with Hivemind.

Don't worry about it. :p

iSkiill

Qualified
Apr 14, 2013
Made this map then kind of stopped playing for ages, might as well give it a test...
Map name: Blood District
Gametype name: Hivemind (Never played the map before so not sure if it will work)
Gamertag of the file holder: iSkiill
Link to map on Waypoint: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/players/iskiill/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=534c2752-99dc-4e63-b182-61574b5825ee
Link to gametype on Waypoint: I guess you'll have Hivemind and I'm too lazy to find a link
Description of the map: Free roam city map
Picture:
mdib.png

Reactions: Elliot
Status
Not open for further replies.