Deals Deals with Gold: May 17th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

An interesting week is upon us once more for shooter fans.

Over on Xbox One this week Just Cause 3 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can both be picked up for 50% Off. Both of which being AAA titles from the end of last year that you may not have gotten around to playing yet. It's also worth noting that Battlefield 4 Final Stand is free this week to add to your Battlefield DLC collection.

On Xbox 360 an exciting turn of events has occurred. Call of Duty: Black Ops is currently 75% off and is now officially Backwards Compatible as of today! I've already tested this one out. The framerates in Multiplayer are a bit patchy but is silky smooth and well optimised in the game's signature 'Zombies' mode. Unfortunately the DLC isn't on sale also. But I would recommend the Rezurrection pack to bulster up your total amount of maps for the mode to 7. Anyone for some Kino? :p

Just as a reminder for you all when you look at the 360 deals, I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)