Deals Deals with Gold: May 24th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

Greetings one and all, for it is that slightly overdue time to cover this week's Deals with Gold!

There is quite a lot on offer this week on both systems making it quite difficult to make a fair recommendation.

Over on Xbox One there seems to be a focus on indie titles. The best value of which is OlliOlli, a hard as nails 2D arcade skateboarding game at 80% off. I've played it on PC and it's pretty fun.

Over on Xbox 360 is what Microsoft is branding the "Super Sale". There is a selection backwards compatible titles on offer as well as other popular titles. I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome: and titles that have been confirmed to become backwards compatible but are not yet available will be marked with a humble :doge:.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

Before I wrap this up, why not check out what's coming next month via Games with Gold by checking out the video below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)