[Feb 16, 2014] BIOC Lobby - "30 Days Without An Accident" - Linear Lobby (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Sunday February 16! We are going to play tons of Linear maps in this lobby, make sure to RSVP if you'd like to join! Instructions on how to join are written down below.

Host's Party Name - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday February 16th, 2014
Start Time: 1:00 PM EST
End Time (approximately): 3:00 PM EST
Description: We'll be starting with Linear Progression maps only, then put up some more Free Roam maps once we run out of stuff. And thaaaangs. (props if you get the reference)
Schedule:
1. Favela Vengeance by REMkings
2. City of Grey by Zandril
3. Our Daily Bread by Elliot
4. It Came From The S-Bend! by Flying Shoe ILR and Psychoduck
5. Research Facility Bravo by Master Debaytes
6. The Cold White Chorus by REMkings (?)
7. Percy by Elliot and REMkings (?)
8. New Haven by TheElderAcorn
9. Station 92 by The Zip Zap Zop
10. Industry by Shadow KryPTiiC
11. More...?

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. If you want us to play a certain map in this lobby, just make sure to give us a heads up in a comment below. You also need to have it in your fileshare so we can download it!

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to the host on Xbox Live (gamertag below), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

The host of this lobby is: REMkings

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- REM :remkings:

Links
Official BIOC Home Page
Official YouTube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
So many good maps... so little time to play them.
Sorry bud, but Sunday is my cram-day for all the homework I neglected to finish throughout the week. Maybe some other time.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Sunday at 11 AM is also a really bad time for me, I have a lot to get done Sunday mornings. By the way, S-Bend isn't through testing yet so you probably don't have the most up to date version.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Sunday at 11 AM is also a really bad time for me, I have a lot to get done Sunday mornings. By the way, S-Bend isn't through testing yet so you probably don't have the most up to date version.
Just put the latest version in your fileshare, I'll make sure to download it before I start the lobby.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Can we move it 2 Hours later... Because for me it starts at 4:00 in the morning on a monday! :(
I'm sorry, but then it will be too late for me. I'm staying at my parents' house and they'd like to see me around for a while too...

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Anyway, I have some cool news guys. I was able to finish the project El Trocity and I have been working on for almost 9 months now (lol), and we should be able to test it for the first time in the lobby tonight. It's a Linear map featuring an interesting concept you certainly haven't seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.