[Jun 2, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "The Good Old Days" - Halo Reach lobby (REMKings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
biocthreadsignup.png

Halo Reach Lobby - Vote for your maps of choice!

Hey everyone!
Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to those good old days back in Reach? To play some of those classic Infection maps that made BIOC lobbies so much fun?
Well, if so, today is your lucky day, because on Sunday June 2nd I'll be hosting a BIOC lobby dedicated to Halo Reach maps only! That's right, we will only play Reach maps in this BIOC lobby, and not only will I pick some of my personal favorite Infection maps, but you also get the chance to vote for maps that you'd like to play! Continue reading to learn more...

The Good Old Days - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday June 2, 2013
Start Time: 1pm EST
End Time (approximately): around 3pm EST
Description: We will be playing Halo Reach maps only. The maps in the schedule down below will be played for sure, but you also get the chance to vote for your preferred map of choice in the section afterwards!
Schedule:
1. Pandora's Fear, by El Trocity
2. Leprous Lagoon, by Insanmiac
3. Lone Souls in a Lost Mine, by REMkings
4. Aihab, by Hi Im Berb
5. Vote over here for map #5
6. Vote over here for map #6
7. Vote over here for map #7
8. Vote over here for a bonus map

Vote for maps you want to play in this lobby!
For this lobby, I'm partially handing over the schedule to you. That is, you can vote yourself for maps #5-8. Sounds good? I thought so! Now go ahead and follow the link down below to find the form where you can vote for your preferences!

Click on this link to vote for what maps I should play according to you!

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below (so on HaloCustoms). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our Home Page to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- REM

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
... Dust on the Horizon? plox?

No. Free Handed map Sucxs, no matter what.

Let's play in the Promethean Temple, or One Way round, because they were left "unfinished".
Or Pa1nt's Tank' map. That one was pretty cool thought.

I have a map and gametype we can play if you want Map: Aliens Gamertype: Aliens Both are in my file share Gamer tag: TheBohrokKiller [/quote said:
^This One here, please!

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I'm sorry guys, for this lobby the schedule is pretty much full already so I can't really take requests into account.
Dust on the Horizon was already on the list for a possible second lobby though, if this lobby turns out to be a success! Maybe, maybe there's a chance I'll already play it in this lobby, but I can't promise anything.

Reactions: Skyward Shoe

DUDESRIOUSLYMAN

Qualified
Apr 19, 2013
Please do these more. I was so excited to see this. I really hope this is a success because i would love for BIOC to do Halo 4 and Reach customs. Thanks
Gt: DUDESRIOUSLYMAN, remember me?

Reactions: REMkings

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Alright guys. According to the voting results so far it looks like it's very likely that Favela Run will be played. Therefore, I need to know if you either do or don't have the Anniversary map pack, so I can make sure we get a full lobby going once we'll play that map. Don't worry, I'll play it as the very last map of the lobby so I won't kick any players who don't have it beforehand.

To clear this up, I made two extra options in the voting link, please re-submit your entry and only fill in these new two questions if you haven't. (So DON'T fill in the other questions again too if you already did!)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Let's play in the Promethean Temple, or One Way round, because they were left "unfinished".

All of these are on the list for a possible second lobby. :D

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
No. Free Handed map Sucxs, no matter what.

I would love too, but I think they should be saved for a second lobby. Oh, its Long Way Round by the way :p

Reactions: REMkings

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Today, one hour before the lobby begins, I will post the final list of maps to be played, the maps that you voted for!
See you all in my lobby today, I'm looking forward to it! :)

Tef

Qualified
Apr 27, 2013
Talking about Reach, who has a blue flaming helmet? Just curious, and I cannot wait as I haven't played a 16 man lobby customs on halo Reach since early 2011

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Alright guys, the schedule of maps to be played has been determined! Thanks to your votes I was able to compile a list of maps we will be playing in 23 minutes from now! Can't wait, see you all there!

The schedule:
- Pandora’s Fear
- Aihab
- Raptors
- Favela Run
- Origins [III]
- The Abandoned Mill
- Deadborough

Status
Not open for further replies.