[Jun 7, 2013] BIOC Lobby - "They Live" (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
biocthreadsignup.png
Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Friday, June 7th, 2013.

THEY LIVE: "I've come to chew Bubblegum and kill some Flood... And I'm all out of Bubblegum" - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: Robius5991
Host's Gamertag: Robius5991
Day of hosting: Friday, June 7th, 2013
Start Time: 7:00 PM Eastern
End Time (approximately): 9:00 PM Eastern
Description: A great mix of cool flood maps, some well-known to the community and others a little more unknown!
Schedule:
1. 8 O'Clock Reminiscence - [HaloCustoms link]
2. Purgatory - [HaloCustoms link]
3. Our Daily Bread - [HaloCustoms link]
4. Forsaken
5. Quarantine
6. Retaliation
7. Refugee's Bend

- [Extras if the time-frame allows] -

8. Holdout: The Manor
9. Destitute in Chains
10. Aihab Redux
11. Undead Cinema

We’ll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in a comment down below using the following template (in the quote). Give details such as the name and a brief description. Providing links and a picture as well have our preference.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting the template, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The template:
Map Submission for Testing

Map name:
Gametype name:
Gamertag of the file holder:
Link to map on Waypoint:
Link to gametype on Waypoint:

Description of the map:

Picture:

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (Robius5991), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

Head to our Home Page to find all of our upcoming lobbies and our latest map feature.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- Robius5991

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank all of the players here who signed up for my BIOC Lobby; afkay, Assassin124299, BobbaJoe, DUDESRIOUSLYMAN, Elliot, Fiesty Fedora, Flibbix, Flying Shoe ILR, Fraw Lawk, Glitch head, Great Mist 40, H2AK0N, Icedchum, Minotaur, Mr T 2544, mr.chief1224, Mrfunnynachos, mr_unloyal, REMkings, Robius5991, SwordSaint, The 0micron, Waylon55, wraith2098, zzzzz99,. For those of you who participated, thank you so much for all the laughs, it was so much fun! And for those of you who either couldn't make it or that we couldn't get you in, I hope we'll have better luck next time. Anyways, if you enjoyed my first BIOC lobby, please be sure to leave a Good Host Rating above, because it really helps me out. Thanks again to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.