Map Map Spotlight - Jurassic

front-page-content-spotlight-png.12979

Once upon this same Earth, beneath this same sun, long before you, before the ape and the elephant, there were dinosaurs. Some had flat teeth, and ate the leaves of trees while others had sharp teeth for eating meat, and they preyed upon the leaf-eaters. The two lived in harmony, but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Since then, the dinosaurs were thought to have been long since extinct... until now that is!​

5kSvgHe.png

eh, close enough.
Jurassic is a cool little double-wide track set in the land before time, where dinosaurs thrived and concrete roads were without a doubt a thing. Ducain has done a fine job not only incorporating an impressive theme, but also constructing a track that's both smooth and fun. After the initial trek, the track takes racers through exciting jumps and difficult turns across a prehistoric landscape before eventually trailing into a cave that holds an interesting shortcut. Don't just take my word for it, though. Hold your butt and give this beauty a shot!

M2zFKCB.jpg

AuVVZlz.jpg

You can find out more about Jurassic here. Happy Haloing!​

Excellent map, but it has too many objects and won't work in a real lobby. Ducain even acknowledged that fact in the video he posted on it if I recall. I'd put aesthetics on my maps too if it didn't break them. You should give consideration to whether or not a map actually works before spotlighting it.

Thanks for the spotlight!!

Also TurbTastic, you can't play with a full 16... but it will work with 10. Also they will be fixing the object count issue in the next few updates, so then it won't be a problem anymore :)