[May 9, 2013] "Spartans' Playground" Customs (AddiCt3d 2CHa0s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spartans' Playground" Customs w/ CHa0s, Thurs May 9 - games will start 7pm PST/10pm EST

spartans-playground-banner.png

"What's this?!? CHa0s has joined a custom games group?!! But I thought you hated customs!!"

It's true, I've joined a customs gaming group here at HaloCustoms.com, where I had been posting up Wednesday Oldschool custom nights. And I'm so impressed with their maps and games I want to share! These guys are crazy-creative, and have put neat little twists on their maps and gametypes. Nothing uber crazy, just a little something different.

So if you're ready for a little something different in your competitive-casual gaming, come join in on the fun. Games will run for at least two hours, but you never know - - five is not unheard of ;) Gameplay may be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

Hope to see you there! And read on for more information on this gamenight as explained by o Nondual o, as per the gaming group, "Casually Competitive Customs and Testing", guidelines.

Competitive maps and gametypes! But we don't take the competition that seriously. We're all about fun!

Sorry No Flood or Minigames though.*

What we play is similar to matchmaking, but with different twists to make things fresh, balanced, and above all more exciting! Usually there's lots of vehicles and hence EXPLOSIONS!

We play a mixture of maps and gametype's my friends and I have made, as well as what people in the lobby want to play. Usually this is a combination of forged maps, and custom gametypes on the default maps.

HOW TO JOIN:

Just send me the message "plz inv." I'll get you in as soon as I can, but usually we have quite a few people show up from the Casually Competitive Group, so games are pretty full. But there should be a couple of open spots as the night goes on. We usually cap the party at 12 people, but if the connections are good, we may open it up to 16.

Members of Casually Competitive Customs get priority. But it's easy to join, just go over to the group and click "like." (And dropping comments everywhere and liking stuff doesn't hurt either.)

PLEASE ONLY SEND ME ONE MESSAGE ON XBL! If you have questions post below in this thread. It takes too long to check messages sent to me on Xbox Live while games are going (yes seconds matter, lol)

Having a mic, and being funny is encouraged, but not required. (If being funny was always required, I’d have to kick myself out most of the time.)

There is an age limit. Players need to act and sound like they are at least around 17 years old. Most of the guys we game with are in their 20's to 30 and we just prefer gaming with people older than this. Sorry youngsters! (However, if you don’t have a mic, and always listen to what you’re suppose to be doing, then no one would know how old you were : )

Again, if you'd like to check out the Casually Competitive Customs group, here's that link: Casually Competitive Customs and Testing

Also, feel free to send a friend request to my FoF tag (makes it easier to pull people into the party, send messages)

"AA HaloDiehards"

Hope to see you there! Good people, good times.

Dancing_master_chief.gif

Don't forget to clip up the best moments for the CCCustoms funtage!

I have a new 2 flag map I'm excited to test out. It's in my FS "Leviathan23" or whatever. It's a colossus esque map (Halo 2) set up for 2 flag. I used the layout from the remake Vincent Torre came up with in Halo 3 and Halo Reach as a template.

Awesome. I have a new system to try and help me remember who has maps to test, but if I forget or it's getting close to when you have to hop off and we haven't tested it, just let me know and make sure I hear ya.

Hadokenchild, how many maps did you want to test? It'll help me keep track if I know ahead of time.

Hadokenchild

Proficient
Mar 6, 2013
I would love to try to get a game in on Echelon, depending on how full the lobby is. I think 10 maybe 12 players is pushing it for the map's size. We could either run Regicide, Oddball, or flag on it. Hmmm, perhaps multi team multi ball? I have a BTB map I just finished that supports 1-flag that I've been itching to test. That can wait till the lobby fills up.

So 2 maps for me.

SammichEaterPro

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Finally I found NonDuals group. I'm looking to test 4v4 KOTH and 4v4 Infinity on a map I've been testing for a while. I have no problem playing one of the gametypes and waiting to play the other further along in the lobby if repeating maps is not welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.