SvC Return to Reach

front-page-staffvscommunity.png

Now that it's been several weeks since the last Staff vs Ccommunity game night, we figure that most of you out there in the community have recovered by now. So, it's time for you to receive another ass-kicking. Because your asses are probably getting tired of being kicked in Halo 4, we decided that you might prefer to have them kicked in a different game instead. As part of the THFE Throwback Weekend, we are hosting our next SvC in Halo: Reach.

Much as you've come to expect from SvCs in the past, this lobby will offer a smattering of competitive team-based games both in the form of standard Halo matches and mini games. Like usual, the core game settings will be tweaked to provide the most balanced and competitive experience. For more details, head on over to the signup thread.

SvC isn't your thing? Fear not, there are five other lobbies as part of this Throwback Weekend. Each will offer a different list of maps and gametypes, presented by different hosts. You can check them out below.

Jesus in Malibu's lobby

Master Debaytes's lobby

Swash's lobby

Paints's lobby

We'll continue to update this thread as the other lobbies are posted. See you this weekend!

giphy.gif

How? It's a Throw back weekend is it not?

Never mind You combined Staff Vs Community with throw back weekend, That is what confused me.​

Last edited:
Shit, I would have whooped the staff, but I´ve been not able to come online since weeks...