Deals Deals with Gold: May 10th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold.png

All good things must come to an end. Compared to the last 2 weeks of sale items, it's truly slim pickings. :p

On Xbox One the highlight here is Elite Dangerous Standard Edition at 50% off. From what I hear it's one of the best 'space combat' games out there right now. It's known for being a stellar VR game on PC, but there's no reason it can't be an enjoyable experience on the Xbox One also.

Over on Xbox 360, this week's sale is looking a bit fishy... My recommendation lies simply with the GRID 2 All-In Pack at 50% off. This is certainly a situational recommendation however. If you've been playing Grid 2 recently to your own enjoyment via Games with Gold, buy this to make it the complete experience. Otherwise, I'd pass on everything on this week's 360 list.

Just as a reminder for you all when you look at the 360 deals, I mark content that is backwards compatible with :awesome:.

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: earthdefender00