HaloCustoms Halloween!

logo-halloweenv2_zps058b4996.png
Rumor has it that Halloween is when the veil between worlds becomes thin, and our spectral ancestors loom around us. Whether you believe in such things or not, you cannot deny that this holiday represents everything fiendish and frightening. Here at HaloCustoms, we're embracing Halloween with warm hands...and a spooky rendition of our Xenforo theme! You can spookify your theme by selecting "Halo-ween" in the style chooser below.

JImpEPF.png

Halo-ween Username Changes!
There's a tradition here at HaloCustoms that involves the spookification of our usernames. To commemorate Hallows' Eve, Psychoduck, FlyingShoeILR, and I are offering username changes until the end of October. The fun part is that you can change yours to anything you'd like! Keep in mind, however, that your request must meet the following criteria:
  1. Must be a play on your current name
  2. Must be related to Halloween
  3. Must be less than 20 characters
We didn't forget about the annual Halloween Username Contest either! Head on over to that thread for contest and submission details. As usual, the spookiest entry will receive a custom user title and trophy for winning!

Happy October and remember to Thank Mr. Skeltal!​

I find it hilarious that HC is festive for Hallow's Eve for the entire month while is only decorated for Christmas for about two days

Will my username change back after Halloween?
Yes, our super spoopy red overlords should change your username back to what it origionally was once the constest and Halo-ween are over. If, after a little bit, you noticed they haven't yet, they may have missed a few usernames due to the usually high amount of names to be changed. If that is the case, just send one a message as a reminder. They're usually pretty good at returning everything to normal, so you shouldn't have to worry :)

Yes, our super spoopy red overlords should change your username back to what it origionally was once the constest and Halo-ween are over. If, after a little bit, you noticed they haven't yet, they may have missed a few usernames due to the usually high amount of names to be changed. If that is the case, just send one a message as a reminder. They're usually pretty good at returning everything to normal, so you shouldn't have to worry :)
Thanks.

Last edited: