Halo NO FLEX ZONE - A Halo 3 Montage

Cheeze

Adept
May 26, 2013
Purgatory
cheeeeeeeeze.tumblr.com

Well I am back with another Halo montage, but this time its from Halo 3. The music is rap, unfortunately, but its not hard core rap like it was last time. I honestly couldn't find anything else to fit it that was long enough, and I personally had to extend the song myself.

If you have any ideas for music that isn't a joke, Feel free to tell me and I'll look into it for whatever my next montage might be.

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Always a fan of your montages. There were some awesome clips in this one for sure. I personally would rather hear some metal music in the background, but that comes down to preference.

Cheeze

Adept
May 26, 2013
Purgatory
cheeeeeeeeze.tumblr.com
Always a fan of your montages. There were some awesome clips in this one for sure. I personally would rather hear some metal music in the background, but that comes down to preference.

I don't really listen to metal, so its hard for me to tell what's good and whats bad, Y'know? I mean I listen to a lot of stuff but if I listen to music its typically gonna be rap or something similar. I Always ask my girlfriend for recommendations and that's how I got the music for the RHR Montage.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I don't really listen to metal, so its hard for me to tell what's good and whats bad, Y'know? I mean I listen to a lot of stuff but if I listen to music its typically gonna be rap or something similar. I Always ask my girlfriend for recommendations and that's how I got the music for the RHR Montage.
Just use the music you like for your montages, and don't let anyone tell you different.