Map THFE Feature: City of Grey

front-page-map-spotlight.png

Check out City of Grey in the HaloCustoms map database!
Do you like shooting zombies in the face? Do you like driving warthogs? Do you like my pants? If your answer to either of the first two questions there is "yes", then you're in luck. The third question is slightly less relevant here, but an important query nonetheless. What I'm getting at, here, is that City of Grey offers the player loads of opportunities to shoot zombies in the face and engage in the use of everyone's favorite fast attack vehicle.

City of Grey is a linear flood map which guides players through a city and involves them eventually escaping aboard their wheeled steeds. As a MLF, I can personally say that City of Grey is pretty awesome, and stuff. Yeah. Let's hear it for @Zandril.

P.S. I apologize for this going up late, my schedule for the past two days has been something like the inside of a colon during a bout of diarrhea.

Have a map of your own you'd like to submit to THFE? Head on over to our submission forums and post today!

I like to be the first to congratulate you on your feature. I've seen this map from the very beginning and it is most definitely worth the feature, we can finish that map this weekend if you like?

Reactions: Zandril and Buddy
Pa1nts picks up the phone and hears: "Hey cousin! It is cousin! Want to go bowling!"