Welcome to HaloCustoms!

Hello and welcome to HaloCustoms!
Here at HaloCustoms, it is our mission to engage and enhance the custom games community throughout the entire Haloverse.
We strive to be open to every different niche of custom games.

We have some exciting new features here that you might not be used to, which differentiate us from other Halo communities. Please take a few minutes to check out how they work so they can enhance your experience here.

Upcoming Games:
In this section of the forum, any member can create and schedule their own custom game sessions. Others can RSVP and join your custom game, allowing you to find games you'll like or fill your lobbies quickly.
As the community grows, this will provide a way for anyone to find a game at any time, and for people to have their custom game nights become famously known.
You can create your own lobby, at any time, by clicking "Post New Game" in the Upcoming Games section.
Click here to check out Upcoming Games.

Media Stream:
The concept behind the Media Stream is simple: we want to highlight awesome stuff! We will be putting the spotlight on your Forge maps, gametypes, threads, creations, even your scheduled custom game lobby can be highlighted! We will also be highlight content from other communities and areas! We don't want any clique-like competition, we love to spread the love around and reward just generally awesome stuff! If you join our community and post around, we will recognize that and highlight your awesome content! We are giving you the attention you deserve as hardworking members of this community, and helping you to get more people testing and enjoying your creations.
Please note that the Media Stream is also integrated with our Facebook and Twitter!

Friendly Staff & Ticket System:

If you've got any questions, comments, or concerns, there are several places you can go. First of all, as you may have noticed, we've got that handy dandy chatbox, where there's usually someone around to help. The staff has been picked to maintain a clean community, but also to be friendly, laid-back, and helpful! So, you can also go to any given staff member (we're the ones with the colored names), and ask away! You may notice that those of us that are currently online will be listed on the sidebar. Lastly, we've implemented a fancy ticket system! This means that if you're having any problems, you can submit it there, and any staff member can access it and try to deal with it. This method is the most preferable one for getting quick help!

Before posting, be sure to read and fully understand the forum rules.
Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to post an introduction thread here! We're looking forward to having you join our family :)

"I'm on staff, so... come on."

:laugh: Love it Psychoduck. Great intro. So psyched to see all of this officially released! Let the games begin!

I'm so glad they made a video for a better way to host custom games, instead of releasing more silver accounts, since I'm a friend of one of them. I do hope this will be much more lively when I feel like playing with others on Halo!

I'm so glad they made a video for a better way to host custom games, instead of releasing more silver accounts, since I'm a friend of one of them. I do hope this will be much more lively when I feel like playing with others on Halo!
Yep. We've been trying to find a way to get you guys involved for a while, because we knew silver accounts weren't cutting it. We're stoked about the opportunities this site provides.