Deadliest Warrior

who is the Deadliest Warrior

• Total voters

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Either the knight or the samurai. The others all focused on fighting in battles, with groups. While knights and samurai had good amounts on 1v1 experience and training. After that, it depends on the year that the knight and samurai come from (ie armour quality and weapons)

Reactions: Buddy

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Question, when you put up "Roman Guard" are you refering to a Legionary, Pratorian or Senatorial Guard? One is the mainstay of the Roman Legions (there are multiple ranks involved if you want to get far more technical), the Pratorian is the personal guard to Ceasar and the Senatorial Guard is a unit assigned to the protection of the Roman Senate.

Which one are you refering to? Each can have a different level of competience.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
Question, when you put up "Roman Guard" are you refering to a Legionary, Pratorian or Senatorial Guard? One is the mainstay of the Roman Legions (there are multiple ranks involved if you want to get far more technical), the Pratorian is the personal guard to Ceasar and the Senatorial Guard is a unit assigned to the protection of the Roman Senate.

Which one are you refering to? Each can have a different level of competience.
pratorian because they were hand picked to protect the roman generals thus showing that they had skill

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I have sad news ='( my xbox kick me out of my account and I need my password but I lost it and have no Idea were it is I tried to use my email to reset my password but the email I used was old and that it was being recycled so I am forced to make a new account I'm so sorry my friends but this is the last you will ever hear of Top Shot