Command Center Alpha has a problem

High Ya'll! Been having fun on the bronze map pack? Yes? No? If you dont know what I'm talking about click here. I building this map for the Silver Map Pack due in Late March. I thought the map was coming along great till I discovered I had indeed used to many blocks on the first 1/4 by about 7. Which is bad. below are some pictures of
What I have done. I need some help in the form of Ideas that I can use that will not take more than $1000 in budget for four identical sides. This map is suppose to be a BTB map built on Impact. I will take any suggestions that are reasonable, I.E. I will not listen to , "Give up."

So what Can I do With 25 building block, 20 inclines, and 15 decorative pieces for each side and still have dynamic lighting. please use the pictures below as a reference. I am using that design roughly as a template but am prepared to make changes as the current design will not work.

Sinonitsuj Pic Command Center Overview j.jpg

SinonitsujPicCommandCenterAlpha002_zps679ee734.jpg

SinonitsujPiccommandCenteralpha001_zps68e22751.jpg

SinonitsujPicCommandCenterAlpha004_zps20a61ff3.jpg

SinonitsujPicCommandCenterAlpha003_zps053d0841.jpg

Thanks,

S.N.

I tried that tonight but it didn't work out. maybe its my impatience for the task. I think I might walk away from the map till I cool off and can come back to it. I feel like the design could work if I had more objects to work with... but alas I do not... I think I might have to accept that the design will not see the light of day at least here in halo 4.