Forerunner Aesthetics

theChief

Proficient
Jan 11, 2013
Does anyone have any tips on forging forerunner style? :laugh: i'm wanting to do a 'forerunner flood' gametype, set in a forerunner city. I know you can make awesome light bridges out of 4 foot monitors and shield doors, but other than that I'm kind of stuck D:

Reactions: cjw255

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
I didn't know you could do any forerunner forging in Halo 4. One tip I can give is that forerunner architecture is very angular and has lots of lighting in it. For example if you had a wall you could put some kind of light source behind it so it was emerging from the top to create a kind of electrified look to the top of the wall. These two videos should make it clearer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-V1IsoGLqNU -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x7JNKGjCJvM .

Reactions: EmbarkingZeus

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
Take the light rifle or binary rifle, flip that on its side with the barrel pointed skyward, change it to phased and step back. That is what your building should look like. Push the scopes out farther though. You should be able to do that with most promethean wepons

Reactions: Ormy96 and theChief

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Have as few 90* angles on the map as possible. Forerunner architecture is all angular and pointy. You can use extraction objects for their lights, and those little wire junction boxes in dominion scenery have lights on them too, for adding small lights to random pieces.

Reactions: Ormy96

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Does anyone have any tips on forging forerunner style? :laugh: i'm wanting to do a 'forerunner flood' gametype, set in a forerunner city. I know you can make awesome light bridges out of 4 foot monitors and shield doors, but other than that I'm kind of stuck D:

Made any progress? I'm actually kind of curious to see what you've managed to come up with.

cjw255

Proficient
Jan 12, 2013
put blue lights in wierd shapes and your done