Halo 4 "The Pit" Remake!!~!!

CrypticDimension

Proficient
Jan 14, 2013
Hey everyone, here a few weeks ago, aDiseasedOcean and I was doing some Halo 4 community browsing and started looking for Halo 3 Map "Remakes". Well without much effort(and help due to the "tag" option in the file browser)we discovered quite a bit of attempts of remade maps from Halo 3. One of our favorites that we reviewed was "The Pit". I believe I speak for all of us when I say that it was definitely one of our favorite maps. It had majority of the "MLG jumps" and hiding places to gain the upper advantage in a combat situations. Everything was almost perfectly aligned and placed according to proper ratio. We were extremely impressed by this map and declared an interview and meeting with the author. His Gamertag is "De Behr" so add him if you'd like. He even went as far as putting different variants (MLG, STANDARD SLAYER, ETC) in the map. So, yes, that means that all the weapon and equipment placements are borderline perfect. The video below is the Gameplay footage and the interview session of the map and the author. Let me apologize ahead of time, the audio of the interview did not work as planned but the footage is great. It covers more than enough of the map to give you a great outllook on this outstanding Remake of "The Pit". Hope you enjoy guys!!!!

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
The map looks well forged, but pit remakes have been done to death already. So this is not your map?

CrypticDimension

Proficient
Jan 14, 2013
No, Berb, this is not my map. And, yes, this map has been remade plenty of times. This much is undeniable lol, but even so, I cant say I have played on a better laid out version than this one. I mean don't get me wrong, I am sure there are other ones out there that are great, but I cant say I have seen them. You know what I mean lol.