How do I get players ahead of time?

Feb 23, 2013
Just an honest question. I need to know how to get people to RSVP so I can organize teams prior to starting my lobby hosting. The last time I hosted, it was a jumbled mess, but I need help figuring out how to get people to RSVP, so I can predetermine the teams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shout box will help you out a lot. Especially promoting the event daily, and hourly on the day and every fifteen minutes on the last hour. People tend to be excited about something if you show excitement. Now on the off chance it doesn't work out exactly and you get more people messaging you over Xbox Live than RSVP, you can always have two captains choose people to have on their teams. Did this with one of my lobbies. A lot of fun.

@ Fuzzle, Your sig almost made me cry. I don't know why but stories like that are just awesome. I love bungie too and feel that their quest for world domination will succeed unlike blizzard who stole that from them and now sucks! I will never buy a Bliz game again but Bungie, They have my support.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Show effort in your lobby and description. When you show you care, people are far more likely to want to be a part. "I'm playing X so join me and send me a message!" isn't going to get anybody. Check out how the popular hosts do it, you'll see that they always put in the effort to bring people in, even once they're already popular.