Making a forge team!

icycoolx

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Me and my buddy are trying to make a forge team of maybe 15 forgers. We make competitive maps ONLY and we make MLG, CTF, BTB, Slayer, and etc. If you are interested in this then go ahead and take a look down below. Also we are looking for people to help us with gametype settings. We may have 1 or two people do mini games as a way to get people try out our competitive maps. However, we do not make mini games or infection maps.

Requirements -

Exceptions made NO squeakers

Has to have at least one finished map to show for. (I will decide if it is good or not and fits my style of forging).

You have to know how to use the edit coordinates system.

Also you have to have a good mic.

My gamertag is icycoolx. Contact me either here or preferably on Xbox live.

Reactions: cjw255
This sounds pretty awesome. I am currently making a competitive map so perhaps you guys can review it soon when it is done.
On the topic of joining, I am(in my opinion) a good forger. I know a good amount of things when it comes to forging/level design. Things like how to enforce cqc, direct player flow, etc...
The only problem I can see though is that I am not 17. I know you said no one, but I would like to make a case for myslef in the fact that I am mature(most of the time) and, I can make good conversation, I am knowledgeable, and my voice is not the stereotypical high pitched chipmunk but is actually normal.

Anyways that's it. I love to forge so hopefully you think about it after I release my first Halo 4 Competitive map.

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
Can you make an exception for a 16 year old? I would love to work with some other forgers. I think I could be a great help although a lot of the maps I made on reach were small but I can work on bigger scales, in fact I have made 2 BTS and CTF maps before.