So Who has been working on any Nazi Zombies map?

will the majestic map pack be great?

• Total voters

IntuitiveLine

Qualified
I've been working on one all day and it's a huge pain in the ass >.<
I'll be using the game type Nazi Zombies by anepicpotatoe
but who else has been working on a project like this? I would love to play this gametype on other peoples maps, I might host a game night after im finished, but Idk yet.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Without the ability to successfully recreate the random weapon box, I really don't have the same motivation I did in Halo 3 to make Nazi Zombies.

I might try later on, if someone can recreate the box (which probably won't be possible since you need to use ordinance to put weapons onto a Flood map).

iForge

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
K-mart
Without the ability to successfully recreate the random weapon box, I really don't have the same motivation I did in Halo 3 to make Nazi Zombies.

I might try later on, if someone can recreate the box (which probably won't be possible since you need to use ordinance to put weapons onto a Flood map).
you could use random ordnance some how...

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
you could use random ordnance some how...
It's not the same, you would've have a player controlled mechanism, which is something that I made personally in Halo 3 in many different ways on multiple maps.

While this game has some of the right materials to make a random weapon box, it cannot be recreated for Flood gametype simply because you have to use ordinance to bring weapons onto the map.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
It's not the same, you would've have a player controlled mechanism, which is something that I made personally in Halo 3 in many different ways on multiple maps.

While this game has some of the right materials to make a random weapon box, it cannot be recreated for Flood gametype simply because you have to use ordinance to bring weapons onto the map.
Then check this link
http://halocustoms.com/threads/call-of-the-flood.4041/