Switching Sides Issue

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
I'm working on a multiple round gametype and ran into an unexpected issue. The map has a red side and a blue side. To make that clear I changed the structure pieces on the red side to defender and the blue side to attacker assuming that the colors would switch sides every round like the players do. I've noticed that the colors are not switching between the first and the second round, but they are switching every other round change. Considering the players are switching sides each round I cannot get the colors and players to be synchronized and it's driving me crazy! Any help would be appreciated.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
The colors are set to what ever you set them as in the beginning. If you want them to twitch sides with there colors I cant see a way of doing this. But if you make the primary team colors something other than RVB then they will stay on the side designated to them for every round. If you need any more explanations just let me know.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Yeah I know if I do purple vs green or something I can avoid switching sides altogether but I'd prefer red vs blue. Side switching and color switching are both possible and are actually occurring, but not consistently.