[Apr 24, 2013] BIOC Lobby - Last Stand/Nazi Zombies maps! (El Trocity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
biocthreadsignup.png

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my BIOC Lobby for Tuesday 23rd April!

Elliot's Lobby - Last Stand and Nazi Zombies Maps
Host's HaloCustoms username: Elliot
Host's Gamertag: El Trocity
Day of hosting: Tuesday 23rd April
Start Time: 5:00 PM (West Coast) 7:00 PM (East Coast) Midnight (UK)
End Time (approximately): Around two hours later
Description: This night we will play a whole bunch of awesome Last Stand/Nazi Zombies maps. Get some quality feedback from myself and possibly PA1NTS (if he can make it) on how to make a good holdout map. Stand your ground lads!
Schedule:
1. Last Stand maps created by myself, PA1NTS and others.
2. Anything you want to play, preferably Last Stand/Nazi Zombies maps (rules down below)

We'll play what YOU want to play!
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit a map, whether it is for testing or just something that you enjoy. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind:
1. The map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. It pretty much it means: No mini-games.
2. You need to submit your map in the same comment as your sign up. Give details such as the name and a brief description.
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get the map played.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. I will NOT promote you to leader.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let me know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (El Trocity), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- Elliot

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Do Holdout maps also apply? More specifically, maps that cannot be considered Last Stand nor Nazi Zombies?
For instance, Insanmiac's Lone Spirit Pass is a Holdout map but it doesn't fall in its categories LS or NZ.

I was just wondering. ;)

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Do Holdout maps also apply? More specifically, maps that cannot be considered Last Stand nor Nazi Zombies?
For instance, Insanmiac's Lone Spirit Pass is a Holdout map but it doesn't fall in its categories LS or NZ.

I was just wondering. ;)
Sure, why not. The more maps the better.

Minotaur

Proficient
Feb 10, 2013
Gamertag: A Wild Minotaur
Map name: Holdout: The Manor
Gametype: Holdout
Description: The last humans on this remote island have gathered in the old manor in hope to hold off the undead hordes.
Tested: No
Finished: yes

HipSlendy

Novice
Apr 22, 2013
Is this going to be on Halo Reach or Halo 4?
I am rather new to this and I wanted to make sure which game I should have in at 7 pm.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Gamertag: A Wild Minotaur
Map name: Holdout: The Manor
Gametype: Holdout
Description: The last humans on this remote island have gathered in the old manor in hope to hold off the undead hordes.
Tested: No
Finished: yes
This was a great looking map bro. I feel that there should be less entrances for the Flood because it felt like they could jump straight into the map without us holding them off but overall it was really fun.

Minotaur

Proficient
Feb 10, 2013
This was a great looking map bro. I feel that there should be less entrances for the Flood because it felt like they could jump straight into the map without us holding them off but overall it was really fun.
yeah i wasn't so sure but ill definitely try some different things with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.