[Aug 11, 2013] BIOC 50th Lobby, Vol 1. with REMkings - "We've Only Just Begun" (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
wytj.png

Vol. 1 with REMkings - “We've Only Just Begun”

Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Start Time: 12:00 PM EST (5:00 PM GMT)
End Time: 2:00 PM EST (7:00 PM GMT)
Description: We will kick the day off with some of my personal favorite Flood maps that have been made in Halo 4. I will try to offer a variety of maps so everyone can be satisfied.
Schedule:
1. Coal Dust
2. Our Daily Bread
3. When Running Fails
4. Lone Spirit Pass
5. 8 O’Clock Reminiscence
6. Maybe more maps if we haven’t reached the ending time yet
If you'd like to learn a little more about the maps we'll be playing in my lobby, feel free to click their names above and check out a video review for each one

Woah there, survivor! - How the 50th Lobby Event Works
On Sunday August 11th, BIOC will host a 9.5 hour long custom game event that will start at 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and will conclude around 9:30 pm EST. Therefore, this isn't it for the BIOC 50th lobby. There are four more volumes hosted by other members of BIOC. Head over to the announcement thread for the details on all of the lobbies. You can sign up to all of them if you like, or just this one... or just another one. We're cool either way!

No submissions. Sorry!
We have decided that maps cannot be submitted to be played at this event. This way we can play as many of the best maps as possible. But of course, you can submit maps to be played in future BIOC lobbies.

How to join
All you have to follow in order to be able to join the event, is as follows:
You must make sure to send the following message to me (REMkings)on Xbox Live, 15 minutes before the lobby begins:

inv BIOC

If you cannot make it after all, you don’t have to send the message either.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let us know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

One more thing: please rate the lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you in my lobby or one of the others at the event!
- REM :heart:

Other links
Official BIOC Home Page
Official YouTube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

Austanator77

Qualified
Jan 18, 2013
I think im saying what most are thinking if they what tslking about "lock and load were going on a bug hunt" -ALIENS

Wolferious

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
DAMN i wont be able to make it the first hour or so, due dinner ;), when i come online could i still get an invite IF there's place?

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I was a little late because of dinner but we are open now guys! Join in before we're full!

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
We are full right now but stay tuned; whenever there's room I will start inviting people again if they sent me the inv BIOC message.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
A big thank you to all of you who joined, armoredwolf26, Austanator77, BAMFthesenior, Brent, Buddy, Charles Stoot, Demonik89, Dynam1c_Smurf, General Sweet81, harshhun013, Jakesterguy, JP Torres, L4P4Z4- LPZ, Loscocco, Master Debaytes, NinjaAssassin, PastWizard, REMkings, RugbyNumber8, slayer7453, the consumer, thedreadhunter, Tomtris, Too Naughty 410, Transferred, u1trasian, WhiteWolfLegend, Wolferious and Xethswey! Please leave me a rating whether or not you had a good time, I know for one I surely I did! Despite some blackscreens and a couple of crashed games, I think we've succesfully built up that pile of dead zombies to rot in the sun. Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon would've been proud. :) Once again, thanks to those who joined, not just in my volume but also in the other ones! What better way to celebrate our 50th lobby than with you guys, our fans and community! Give yourself a pat on the back: you guys are great. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.