Gaming Call of the duties

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
People, people, don't argue that halo is more realistic, you'll lose. Just say that REALISM ISNT WHAT MAKES A GAME FUN!!! I mean seriously, who doesnt like being a superhuman badass, fighting off hordes of aliens with kickass weapons. Not realistic BUT FUN

i know thats what i say i mean u go on the xbox to get out of the realism (well mostly for fun but also to get out of the realism)
i mean if u want realistic go join the freaking army

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
yeah zombies r really realistic

You're too late man, debate is over, not to mention you posted like 6 messages at once. There's a quote icon at the top there, copy and paste the text you want to quote, then in the first quote box put =whichevermemberyouwanttoquote. e.g
Ice Cream said:
And don't even expect me to argue against something that you could just read. The only thing I will respond to is that zombies thing which is new. CoD in general is realistic, and they were trying to be stupid and funny in one of the modes.

I'd say they succeeded when JFK said, "Gentlemen, lock and load."

CoreKeyblade

Proficient
Jan 18, 2013
Britain, England
Cod4 was an INCREDIBLE! Game for it's time, It included a blockbuster like campaign, that to be honest still reigns supreme above later titles. The original and first attempt at cod multiplayer, where it would have been fresh, and not feeling constantly recycled. (seriously, we havent yet and I doubt we will see the quality of maps again) And everyone's favourite mission, Death from above.

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
I know the senery realism arguement is probably over but if you want to see a FPS game with such realistic senery where it's not just the background but also everything around you...Battfield 3

Not trying to start a conversation about that game, I'm just throwing out the comment :)

pinohkio

Proficient
Dec 30, 2012
New Brunswick, Canada
I don't understand why people hate CoD so much. Sure, it's the same rehashed shit every year, but it's getting better; I'll grant you that it's fucking ridiculously boring to play by yourself, but once you get some friends in with you it can be a blast! I'm a big fan of Battlefield, but when I don't have time to sit down and play the objective on a team full of randoms, I'll choose CoD any day.

Reactions: dividing MDH

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I don't understand why people hate CoD so much. Sure, it's the same rehashed shit every year, but it's getting better; I'll grant you that it's fucking ridiculously boring to play by yourself, but once you get some friends in with you it can be a blast! I'm a big fan of Battlefield, but when I don't have time to sit down and play the objective on a team full of randoms, I'll choose CoD any day.
i do