HaloCustoms Cards Against Humanity Custom Deck

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Hello friends.

As the title suggests, I am currently building a new custom deck to be played with the online version of Cards Against Humanity with HaloCustoms-themed cards.

For those who are unaware of what I'm referring to, the site with the online version of CAH is linked right here.

The customs decks must be made and uploaded using this website here.

If you are unfamiliar with how Cards Against Humanity works, just check out those sites to get a general idea.

I'm looking for ideas for both the prompt (black) cards and the response (white) cards that are related to HaloCustoms or just Halo in general. If you have any humorous suggestions to give, please feel free to comment them in this thread.

I'd like to have this custom deck done sometime soon so I can play with some of you guys online. It's been a while and it was a fun little activity to do off site besides the actual Halo games. So throw your ideas in here!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Black Cards
  • The 'ILR' in 'Flying Shoe ILR' stands for ___.
  • This is Chris from HaloFollower and I can now confirm that Halo 6 will include ___.
  • Psychoduck is more corrupt than ___.
  • Halo 5 still doesn't have ___, so I'm leaving for ___.
White Cards
  • "Round Objects™"
  • Forgegate.exe
  • An SGC proxy
  • A Bionic Leg
  • "The Epidemic"
  • One Flag CTF
  • Halo 4
  • The Master Chief Collection
  • WyvernZu trapped in a cargo container

Last edited:
Reactions: Master Debaytes

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Why not have an in/out referendum on the old custom deck? They seem to be in vogue at the moment. ;)
I'm taking inspiration from it but I decided to remake it entirely because I've played with the old deck and there's just something about it that doesn't flow right when you play it. Like there are a bunch of cards to play around with but a lot of cards don't fit well together at all.