[Jan 11, 2014] Duck and Shoe made a flood map? :o (Flying Shoe ILR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
The Psycho Duck and I will be testing our linear-flood map "It Came From The S-Bend!" There have been a lacking of good linear-flood maps in Halo 4, especially ones with toilets and hidden traffic cones on them. This map should help alleviate both of those problems, but it needs plenty of good testing before it is ready to be called complete.​
We will likely run 2-3 games on the map, each game consisting of 4 rounds, each round lasting roughly 3 minutes. After that we will open it up to other maps, whether they be flood maps or Big Team. Mics are required so that feedback can be given on the map from both the humans and zombies.​

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Holy balls. I've been downloading the best linear Flood maps ever since I got my Floner (Flood boner. I'm actually constructing my very own linear Flood map right now. What a coinkidink) so I'm interested to see how this plays out.

I'm definitely joining you guys for this. Let's see what Flying Duck can conjure up other than BTB.

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
I played many in Reach but I have probably only played one or two linear Flood maps on Halo 4 that were actually good. Even though its a Flood map the screenshots make it look like it has that same style of some great BTB maps I have played. It will be interesting to see how this map works.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
The 0micron - thanks man, we can't wait to see what BIOC thinks of it. We are using a gamete modded to allow weapons to spawn on map and to give spartans personal armor coloration. Humans are a 3 hit kill with a very slow delayed regeneration. Zombies are tanker than normal as well to promote team shooting. Humans move at 75% speed, normal jump. Zombies move at 110% speed, 125% jump, though we may increase zombie speed a tad or make tele porters spawn in earlier.

Zandril - Mock and I actually made a linear infection map in Reach with a somewhat similar setup, though the teem was a crashed UNSC ship instead of a flooded city.

Sgt x Slaphead - This should look like a lot of good BTB maps, we made a lot of those maps too. :p

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I. Can't. Join.

AGAIN.

funny-FML.jpg

Reactions: Skyward Shoe

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
By the way, it seems more and more people are digging the Linear maps again. Cool. Maybe I should create my campaign in Halo 4 after all, rather than to wait for Halo 5.

Reactions: Fuzzle
Status
Not open for further replies.