[Nov 17, 2013] Halo Customs World Cup - Round 1 - USA vs. Canada (El Trocity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saby0906

Qualified
Jul 26, 2013
they are all in there. they're the only films labeled v5 team slayer. don't be afraid to look at some of my others while you're in there. also when will we get the next map

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
they are all in there. they're the only films labeled v5 team slayer. don't be afraid to look at some of my others while you're in there. also when will we get the next map
Thanks a lot buddy, I'll see if I can get all of the stats from that. Not entirely sure how. The next map will be announced in the round 1 recap which should hopefully be up tomorrow.

saby0906

Qualified
Jul 26, 2013
sounds good. Easiest way i could think of is just watch each perspective, count the deaths for each person and then use the scorecard at the end for kills for each. Luckily we gave you a lil easier of a time counting deaths on Team USA;)

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
sounds good. Easiest way i could think of is just watch each perspective, count the deaths for each person and then use the scorecard at the end for kills for each. Luckily we gave you a lil easier of a time counting deaths on Team USA;)
Yeah, i've just finished up doing that! All I need now is the footage of Teqnohh :)

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Actually, there's a slight problem. The assists of every player other than the one with perspective don't show up. I'm going to need the gameplay from each player or the stats from Halo 4 Stats please. Everyone check.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Yup, the stats are indeed lost from the 2nd game. If you haven't already, add the gameplay of it to your fileshare. I need everyones for assist stats; they do not show up in 3rd person!

Status
Not open for further replies.