Alien... (The movie)

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
I'm thinking about making a map based off the movie aliens.
For this map most the humans would spawn in a bridge and one zombie would also then the zombie would go hunt the more venerable humans until the humans would be over ran. There would need to be a hanger, bridge, air ducts, engine room, and a small lab area. This would be a dark scary map with near invisible zombies and unlimited promethean vision and 110% shields. Humans would have assult rifle/ shotgun load outs. With a few weapons and ammo scattered around the map

I think this would be fun and scary to play on. It will be big and hard to make.

I'm taking any suggestions

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK
I like the idea but to have it work you would(and should) make i so there is only one flood. period. Just like in the movie there was only one and it would be way over powered.
Also when it comes to the map I would absolutely LOVE to make that with you.

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
i don't know if near-invisible zombies is the way to go for an Alien map, feels a little too Predator-y. Promethean vision works, but its still a bit Predator-y. They're more of a terrifying in plain sight kinda monster. And we've seen what happens when Predator gets in our Alien.... (AvP FFFUUUU) This is personal preference, but i wouldn't have a shotgun in the starting load-outs, it's just too powerful for everybody to have one. Also dominion turrets are VERY Alien, they use ones just like em in Aliens ;)

I hope you accomplish what Shanon and I could not, our Alien-themed map is now collecting dust. Hope the map turns out awesome!

Reactions: TrickierHades