Map Preview Alkaline City

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Alkaline City- (Still in Production)
A 4 stage linear flood map set on the Forge Island Canvas...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thank-you for looking... Full map thread will come soon.. Orzium Out!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Last couple teleporters spawn in too early. Other than that, I really enjoyed the map. Let me know when you've got an update.

Reactions: -Orzium-

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
If you can, please put the new version in your fileshare. I will download it next Friday and add some of the changes I had in mind.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I'm sorry I can't work on it any sooner... I don't have an Xbox anywhere near me on weekdays.

-Orzium-

Distinguished
Alkaline City (Braindead)
Alkaline City has evolved incredibly since its first test run... Slowly but surely i'm ironing out the flaws in the map for both humans and flood.

Update Pictures:

6.jpg

Updated flood spawn...
5.jpg

In order to place pressure on the turret, a small tunnel was created so the flood can get the jump on the turret as well as have another option for attacking the human army in the first stage.
4.jpg

In earlier runs, humans where able to farm flood off their spawn... In order to eliminate that an opening in the ceiling of the hanger, allows flood to drop right in front of the humans and therefore creating another way that the flood can push the humans in the first stage.
3.jpg

An extra rock ramp was created in order to give the flood more options for attacking the humans in the seconds stage. Sticky Detonator was removed and with the rock ramp, the flood have an interesting way to attack the humans in this stage.
2.jpg

The third stage now has an extra spawn area for the flood which places more pressure on the humans.
1.jpg

The last stage now has a small soft kill ledge that the flood can use to get the jump on humans.
Map Link Download: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/.../details/ba74cd38-3cba-4164-bfd2-1cb39891aad6 (Use this one in your lobby REMkings )
Thanks for reading Guys..... MORE UPDATES TO COME!!
Orzium Out :)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I checked it out in Forge and I really think you have some awesome changes. However, there were a few things that I still felt needed changing so I went ahead and did some work. I'll show you pictures of the test after I'm done so you can see how it went.

Reactions: -Orzium-

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Orzium, if you want, I can fix that teleporter for you and then put the corrected version in my fileshare. Then, you can download it tomorrow and add in those soft kill barriers and other things you already implemented in your earlier own revamped version of the map.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Did you manage to save the map from my lobby the other day? If not, I can work on the teleporter and soft kill today.