[Aug 20, 2013] Night of Customs (Mr Rogers4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rogers4

Master
Jan 21, 2013
Utah
Hello Folks to Mr Rogers4 customs lobby. It would be customs and only customs so please come and have fun. This Lobby would be for Halo 4.

*IMPORTANT JOINING INFO*
~To get into this lobby, please message me (Mr Rogers4) with this message on Xbox Live: Night of Customs
~I will invite you when I get your message. I will accept messages and start inviting 15 minutes before the lobby session so I can get everybody in on time.
~Invites would be based on RSVP players first, and if the lobby is not full or big enough, others will be invited.
~X-box Live and Halo Customs Gamertag: Mr Rogers4
~Now read the rules (or as some would say, Guidelines).

Rules:
Red: Don't do EVER!!
Yellow: Not encouraged
Green: Please do

1. For the sake of my sanity, please don't ask to be the lobby host. If you want to play on a certain map or game, refer to 2.

2. If you want the lobby to play one of your maps, upload your map and gametype to your fileshare and message me during the lobby session with the following information: Map name and gametype name. I will provide some time in between games to accomplish this. (Refer to 3 for more info)

3. No map testing. CUSTOMS ONLY!

4. No one likes to listen to complainers so don't complain unless you have a good reason.

5. It is encouraged to bring a mic.

6. Please no Party Chat. Game Chat is preferred. I would love to here from you.

7. It is not encouraged scream and continue to scream on the mic. If screaming becomes to much of a problem, you will be removed from the lobby. (No one likes to have their ears bleed, right?)

8. No offensive language or offending other players. I will warn you only once to calm down, but if the offense continues, you will automatically be removed from lobby. Friendly trash talk is one thing, but socially abusing another player is off limits.

9. Trash Talk is permitted as long as it is friendly and it doesn't go out of hand. Please don't trash talk to an extreme level. Refer back to 7. if you need clarification. (Also please message me if you are having problems with another player in the lobby)

10. Please come with an awesome attitude and have FUN!

11. Having Forge World is recommended (Hey! It's free!)

12. Once the Lobby is done, I may randomly promote someone to host and do whatever you guys want.

Due to the newness of the Champions Bundle, we will not be playing the 2 new maps and the new gametype. Not everyone has it yet.

As a lobby host, I would love to have feedback in order to become a better Lobby Host for you in the future. It's not mandatory, but I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.