Gaming Black ops II rants.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I expect a lot of hate in the reply section, but here it goes.

Today i went to my friends house and played black ops 2. I haven't played cod games since halo 4 came out because halo 4 is my favorite game ( ILY Halo 4 :heart:). So i began to play and i realized the cool guns and killstreaks, it was funner than Mw3 and Bo1. First two games i played on BO2, i got 20 kills and 12 deaths, next game i got 33 kills and 15 deaths. I began to play a bit more, but even though the game was improved, i honestly was not having fun at all, it got pretty stale. Then, it hit me. This game has A LOT of problems, and now i shall complain about them.

The maps: If you notice, 80% of the maps are either covered in debris or a nuclear site. I HATE that about some games, showing destruction only and no beauty, thats why i love halo 4 so much. There are gorgeous maps like haven and meltdown. Also, the maps had a lot of camping spots up in buildings (minor problem) and the house structures really did not make any sense. For example, if you go into a house, the bottom floor will only have a living room, and upstairs will only have one room. I understand the necessity for it, but you know, attempt to show other rooms.

Fights/conflicts: i might be the only one to think this, but i literally could not knife somebody. I would always miss my knife, apparently. Also, the pistols are SUPER powerful in this game (i might be wrong on this because i did not use the pistol too much) which makes snipers even safer. Shotguns are pretty boss in this game, which i like. Bit OP, but nice. Also, its way too damn easy to aim. I mean, i just AID and unleashed bullets. Hip fire in this game is too damn easy as well. Spraying and praying, indeed.

Lag: I'm not a technological expert or anything, but i guess its the people's routers that cause lag? I'm sorry i'm a noob when it comes to technology. I've heard from people that there is insane lag in BO2.

The Community: Torn up, hating on each other, diverse, young, and just straight up rude. When we were young, did we smack-talk to others?

Dem' Zombies: Fun little part of the game. Only played one level, gets WAY too repetitive, however, but that is just me, i always did not like zombies.

The Game Is Too Easy: I really hate that. The game is a one-two shot game! How can a halo player such as myself walts into BO2 and get 30 kills? No wonder everybody loves this game, ITS EASY. Really really easy! Young people love to play easy games, thats why there are so much of them on that game!

Conclusion: I really think they should fix these problems in the next cod, but i know that they are not going to because 95% of the cod community will complain. What do you guys think they should improve on, and what are your opinions on BO2?

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
The zombies in bo2 is terrible! Definitely a step down from waw and bo1. The multiplayer is fun but gets a bit repetitive after a while. The campaign, just like every other cod after 4 is the lowest part of the game... Confusing, pointless and barely fun

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
The Community: Torn up, hating on each other, diverse, young, and just straight up rude. When we were young, did we smack-talk to others?

The Game Is Too Easy: I really hate that. The game is a one-two shot game! How can a halo player such as myself walts into BO2 and get 30 kills? No wonder everybody loves this game, ITS EASY. Really really easy! Young people love to play easy games, thats why there are so much of them on that game!

Conclusion: I really think they should fix these problems in the next cod, but i know that they are not going to because 95% of the cod community will complain. What do you guys think they should improve on, and what are your opinions on BO2?

Yeah, the community is the worst piece of shit in the whole of gaming. I HATE it.

True, it is way too easy. Also, you get awarded for fucking everything, its stupid. Challenges, accolades, xp, weapon xp, rank... Its another reason why kids like to play the game.

I too highly doubt they will change a thing, they know they have the winning formula, no matter how disgusting it is. You are right, they will complain because that is all they fucking do. Its hilarious, go into a game in game chat. Every player will be complaining in some way or another over something to do with connection, lag, host, OP weapons or someone else doing well. But they will continue to play every day and every year because they are just hoping that one game they will be the host so they can rape every other fucking 12 year old in the match.

The game is shit, but people play it anyway because it gives them a sense of satisfaction that is completely fake and carefully forged but 10x more than any other multiplayer game.

And the campaign is a joke.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Yeah, the community is the worst piece of shit in the whole of gaming. I HATE it.

True, it is way too easy. Also, you get awarded for fucking everything, its stupid. Challenges, accolades, xp, weapon xp, rank... Its another reason why kids like to play the game.

I too highly doubt they will change a thing, they know they have the winning formula, no matter how disgusting it is. You are right, they will complain because that is all they fucking do. Its hilarious, go into a game in game chat. Every player will be complaining in some way or another over something to do with connection, lag, host, OP weapons or someone else doing well. But they will continue to play every day and every year because they are just hoping that one game they will be the host so they can rape every other fucking 12 year old in the match.

The game is shit, but people play it anyway because it gives them a sense of satisfaction that is completely fake and carefully forged but 10x more than any other multiplayer game.

And the campaign is a joke.

lol it seems like you've played from experience, sir! They DO continue to play every day hoping to get lucky one time just to get host, i heard about how lucky people can get to be host. I've done some more research on their community and if you notice, you can see that the only thing that prevents the community from falling apart is their youtubers (seananners, KYR SPEEDY, MinnesotaBurns, etc...) These guys just somehow barely keep the cod community together, but they still bitch on everything.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I just stay away from call of duty all together. It's not worth a single dime of $60. Having a cod game in my house is like being a devil worshipper LOL
With that said, just like any game, it still has a chance. NaZi zombies has always been promising and seemingly the only thing attracting new players. The bastards have the perfect formula down alright. I'm sure they could gain more support too if they fixed up the story line. I mean, I don't know about cod. I just don't like it all, but there's what I think they could improve on.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
I just stay away from call of duty all together. It's not worth a single dime of $60. Having a cod game in my house is like being a devil worshipper LOL
With that said, just like any game, it still has a chance. NaZi zombies has always been promising and seemingly the only thing attracting new players. The bastards have the perfect formula down alright. I'm sure they could gain more support too if they fixed up the story line. I mean, I don't know about cod. I just don't like it all, but there's what I think they could improve on.

The storyline being fixed? Thats not gonna happen....

I just wish that these companies would put more.... effort into the game instead of putting random things in the game.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
The storyline being fixed? Thats not gonna happen....
I just wish that these companies would put more.... effort into the game instead of putting random things in the game.
Well, the problem with that is what else could they possibly add? Do you have any ideas? I mean it's just the most basic of typical war games. World War II the end. Mission Iraqi "Freedom" the end. You can't really add too much because call of duty is supposed to seem like a realistic war simulation. Thus, what else could they possibly add without being random?