Composing a List of Custom playing Gamertags

Akbar Gul

Novice
Feb 6, 2013
I have just made a silver xbox live account purely for the purpose of getting people on a list so that they can invite others to play customs.

I got the Idea from a current list I am on known as A H4CL, which is a list of players that wish to play MLG custom games with eachother...

I thought why not have one for players that want to play an assortment of FUN customs but can't find people for them to join or to invite.

Just add the Gamertag to be on the list and see others on the list.

the Gamertag is: "A H4 CUSTOMLIST"

Please add the account if you would like to be on this prestigious of lists, I am looking for people that are rather active, if inactive for more than 20 days you will unfortunately be removed from the list.
*by inactivity I mean on Xbox Live as a whole, I am not forcing you to play with people :p

If you have any problems, or if you have any concerns with player(s) on the list please message A H4 CUSTOMLIST.

LET THIS BE A HIGH LEVEL LIST FULL OF RESPECTFUL HALO PLAYERS THAT PLAY FOR FUN.

~Akbar

P.S. seeing as it is fairly new there will be somewhat of a wait before we generate a good enough 90+ player base and you can then enjoy customs! but feel free to invite the few accounts that may be on there.

P.S.S. I don't really know if this belongs here so moderators/admins please feel free to move it :)

Spades N AZ

Master
Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Akbar Gul would you mind if I put some of my other friend accounts on here along with yours? If not, no big deal. This is a great way to have more than 100 friends on your account. I know that myself along with most of my THFE friends do this.

Reactions: Warrior Chair

Akbar Gul

Novice
Feb 6, 2013
Yeah sure man I don't mind at all, by put on here did you mean on the thread or added to the gamertags friends list. If you want me to add them no problem, just post em up :)