Destiny by JOP. An MMORPG in Halo!!

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Have you ever thought that there could be an MMORPG in Halo 4? Then prepare yourself for Destiny, a massive, free roam world in which you explore the landscape in order to find stronger weapons to improve your spartan. I have created and play tested a custom game that will be like no other; a completely original idea never thought of before! I give you, Destiny.

Includes:
  • The Town, where players can not be damaged and are safe from harm. The town lacks some the larger secrets of the wilderness, yet harnesses it's own mysteries to behold...
  • The wilderness, where players can explore the massive world to find secret beyond their wildest dreams! Players can battle it out here, where PvP is on, in order to level up their spartan, and gain the highest recognition in the lobby...
  • Parkour, in which only the best can traverse the obstacle that lead to prizes of great fortune!
  • Puzzles, in which only the smartest can figure out!
  • The Abyss, where the best discoveries can be found, but one must first unlock the pathway...
  • The legendary forerunner guns, left somewhere scattered around the huge map, for only the wisest to clutch...
  • and much, much more.
Destiny by JOP will be history in the making, but it has only just begun. I soon will release to the public, so everyone can dive deep into the map and it's lost history..
This, is Destiny...

Coming soon to a forum near you...