Competitive EVENT CENTER

EVENT CENTER (version 1.0) - Competitive, team based!

Festuca has been Forging since day 1 of Reach, yet never released any builds to the community! I have gotten over my shy streak and have built up in which I think to be a solid build and worthy of posting to this community! Its the least one could do considering all the amazing content I have experienced on this site! My first map submission is a inverted, asymmetrical, competitive arena! Recommended player at most 4v4! Plays 2v2 rather well also! At the moment this map is team based, and plays...

Read more about this map...

Rev Righteous

Proficient
This is a very solid and very clean arena map; easy to navigate, with varied heights, routes, and architectural features. The central structures and bridge looks very distinctive too. I'll definitely have to work it into a game night and test the game play. I second xcasx rob, no need to be shy. I say you shouldn't be keeping such creations to yourself!

(I did find that if you braved the soft kill on the roof tops, you could drop down to the ledges on the outside of the map and be safe. A useless exploit in most cases, since you are then stuck there, but easy enough to fix with a hard kill or two on the outside of the map, just to prevent some sneaky oddball carrier or flood survivor hiding out down there.)

Reactions: Festuca

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
EVENT CENTER (version 1.0) - Competitive, team based!

Festuca has been Forging since day 1 of Reach, yet never released any builds to the community! I have gotten over my shy streak and have built up in which I think to be a solid build and worthy of posting to this community! Its the least one could do considering all the amazing content I have experienced on this site! My first map submission is a inverted, asymmetrical, competitive arena! Recommended player at most 4v4! Plays 2v2 rather well also! At the moment this map is team based, and plays...

Read more about this map...

Glad to hear you coming of of your shell...
And Show more! This looks great!

Reactions: Festuca
This is a very solid and very clean arena map; easy to navigate, with varied heights, routes, and architectural features. The central structures and bridge looks very distinctive too. I'll definitely have to work it into a game night and test the game play. I second xcasx rob, no need to be shy. I say you shouldn't be keeping such creations to yourself!

(I did find that if you braved the soft kill on the roof tops, you could drop down to the ledges on the outside of the map and be safe. A useless exploit in most cases, since you are then stuck there, but easy enough to fix with a hard kill or two on the outside of the map, just to prevent some sneaky oddball carrier or flood survivor hiding out down there.)
I really appreciate you mentioning the needed killzone, and mentioning what you enjoyed of the map! First chance I will get I will calibrate killzones! May I ask what you thought of the provided armory?

Festuca updated EVENT CENTER with a new update entry:

recalibrated Ordnance drops, and center scissor jack bridge modifications!

Had some great critiques that enthused me to dig a little deeper! I flipped the bridges on the top of the scissor jack bridge to allow player mobility! I have also tweaked Ordnance drops, and place them differently, better distribution! Also added more dance floor cover!View attachment 4923View attachment 4924View attachment 4925View attachment 4926View attachment 4927View attachment 4928View attachment 4929

Read the rest of this update entry...