Staff [Feb 13, 2013] Weekly Wednesday Wustoms #05 (sargeantsarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
WWW05Banner_zpsea6b3788.png
It's the most wonderful time of the weeeeeek. Wustoms, part five. Same setup as last time, but a new banner! Woooo. "BBWTMB" - The Mystery.​
Party Choice: Minigames, Casual Maps and Matchmaking
Map List:
  • Mandingotaur on:
    • Lair of the Minitaur
    • Curse of the Minitaur
    • Hearse of the Minitaur (name TBD)
  • Hot potato.
  • Fight Club
  • TC: Bounty
  • Paintball on Snicklefritz
  • Tremors Deluxe
  • King Kong [beta][maybe]
  • Whatever you guys bring.
I will try my best to finish King Kong before the party since people have been asking about it.

Rules
  • Bring maps you want to play. I will pass leader around.
    • Maps that need testing are cool too.
  • Having a mic is advisable but not necessary.
  • Stay in game chat.
    • If you're in party chat when I'm giving directions I will probably boot you.
  • No yelling, squeaking or talking over others.
    • You can talk though. Don't be scared.
  • No complaining about the map selection, as you can easily suggest and download maps for the party.
To Ensure a Game Invite
In Increasing Order of Importance
  1. RSVP "yes."
  2. Comment here that you will be attending (and that you love me with all your heart).
  3. Send me a message on Xbox Live the day of the customs session. I usually send invites to these people first, because I'm lazy AWESOME that way.
I'll invite people as the session starts (I tend to delay by 30 minutes due to unforeseen but predictably common circumstances) and usually work backwards from the people who follow the three steps: step 3 is more important than step 2, and so on.

Also, people who frequent my lobbies and (and to a lesser extent, rate them) tend to have a higher chance of getting in should the lobby fill up, because I'm totally objective like that. If you want next week to focus on a different type of game (BTB, Competitive, etc), let me know.

See you guys in game.

jester1194

Novice
Feb 11, 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
Interesting. A lot of customs I've never heard of or tried. I can bring some fun things. I got crash up derby(my map, my version), hot pursuit(my map), epic stairs(my own custom game, that lots of people seem to love) and other good custom games.

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
I might join your room. If I can request a semi-competitive dominion map I found, that would be great. It is:

Map – Impact > Buwan
Gametype –Dominion> Space War

You can search this, via tag in the “New custom Search” in the file brower of Halo 4

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Yeah sure I'm in. What's the player cap? I've got a 4v4 competitive map in need of some hot playtesting goodness. I also have a BTB map I'd like to try out if that's cool. Just depends on how big your lobby will be really.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
I might join your room. If I can request a semi-competitive dominion map I found, that would be great. It is:

Map – Impact > Buwan
Gametype –Dominion> Space War

You can search this, via tag in the “New custom Search” in the file brower of Halo 4
Yeah sure I'm in. What's the player cap? I've got a 4v4 competitive map in need of some hot playtesting goodness. I also have a BTB map I'd like to try out if that's cool. Just depends on how big your lobby will be really.

The "request" thing I put at the end of the post is so that people can request the theme for the next week (which hasn't been used so it's just been minigames and casual) and while I'm wary of having two people come in with competitive maps when this week (and again, because people are lazy or like my lobby, every week) has been minigames, we can test maps you have. That said, it'll likely be in the latter half of the party.

The player cap is 16.

JoeKool

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Changed my Gamertag from Joe Kool Kat to CrazedSpartanII. I may not be available to play at 8pm because I have to put my girls to bed, but after that I can play until the sun comes up.

Socfuz

Expert
Jan 10, 2013
Chiron TL-34
I'll try and make it. Gamertag: Socfuz
I might have a race/obstacle course map done by the time it starts. So possibly one map. Just have to figure out how to get more Mongeese.

JoeKool

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
I'll try and make it. Gamertag: Socfuz
I might have a race/obstacle course map done by the time it starts. So possibly one map. Just have to figure out how to get more Mongeese.
Adding more Mongooses is fairly easy. You will need to place down on your map the covenant Ghost vehicles, then in the game options where it says vehicles you change it to mongoose only. The Ghost get converted into mongooses.

korfk II

Qualified
Feb 5, 2013
If no one minds, I have a few Fat Kid maps and game types to test. As well as Double Rainbow, and something new I cooked up too.

I'd post map pictures, but I can't seem to figure out the online fileshare system, by the way does anyone know what's the deal with that? Because I've seen people pull screen shots but when I look I come up with nothing. So if someone knows what's up I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.