Mini Game [Feb 22, 2014] [POSL] Classic Mini Games (Charles Stoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Hello and welcome to an official Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby!

Lobby Details:
Purpose: To provide the community with enjoyable custom games centered around Minigames/Race/Clue
Your Host is: Charles Stoot
Gamertag: Charles Stoot
The player cap on this lobby is 14 players.

Directions:
Once you have RSVP’ed via this forum, send your host a message to his Xbox Live account as below:
SAT INV
Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.
The host will invite you if there is space -- he will not raise the lobby cap to accommodate you.
When the lobby has expired, you can rate your host back here!

Map Listing:
The host of the lobby is providing the maps. Below is just a sample of what he will play, in any given order:
  1. Duck Hurt by DIEabolical D
  2. BomberMan by RecklessRi1ey
  3. DRIVE! by iflod101
  4. Knock 'EM by mrvietguy
  5. Smashnarok V1 by Titmar
  6. Ultimate Jenga Tower by Buddy
  7. Labyrinth by Kanggo Sucka
  8. Team Race - Coaction by TurbTastic
  9. Halo 4 by Swash
  10. Shrinking Sumo by petetheduck
POSL Rules:
1. Have Forge Island DLC, or we’ll eat you.
2. Microphones are encouraged, but don’t be a disturbance.
3. Have a positive attitude. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers can go elsewhere.
4. The host loads maps and invites people -- you do not without his permission.
5. Being in a lobby is a privilege, not a right.

Referrals:
Recent Players -- those who came to my last session of similarly-themed customs:
captinmet, Charles Stoot, cjmcolacole, Cryosis stat, Desu Nei, epichair212, HardcoreTots, IR3CON, iSpiteful, JROS7, Luminous Nova, Matt18, Mr. grunt, mr.chief1224, Nobelnaga, peguini, PO1NT5, Sam The Great, STEELGREEN03, thelaxlifestyle, theshadowdb, trusa, TurbTastic, Valkerath,

Subscribers -- those who had indicated their desire to play Mini Games, Race, Clue in POSL lobbies:
Z3R0FLAME, Charles Stoot, Zandril theshadowdb, STEELGREEN03, Nobelnaga , Swash,

POSL Links:
Our Sponsored page on Halo Customs: http://halocustoms.com/threads/polar-opposite-squadron-lobbies.15250/

Subscribe to our customs!

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
If I come at all, it'll be later. Depends on how busy I am and how long Zan wants to coforge for.
Nice job with the subscribers btw. Just a reminder that if people are already tagged as a recent player, they don't need to be double-tagged as a subscriber.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Zero and I shall coforge forever!

evil-laugh-o.gif

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
If I come at all, it'll be later. Depends on how busy I am and how long Zan wants to coforge for.
Nice job with the subscribers btw. Just a reminder that if people are already tagged as a recent player, they don't need to be double-tagged as a subscriber.

I know but it saves me the trouble of finding each one that is doubled. Plus it lets people know who joined the last session and who is subscribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.