Forge help! Flood weapons?

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Alright, so I am having a hard time figuring something out. Hopefully someone can help me!
So I am remaking a map me and my friends played the hell out of in halo reach. But the flood need rocket lunchers and spartan lasers. But I can't figure out how to edit the flood weapons. I know I have some flood game type I downloaded where the flood appear as humans. And I'm not sure how to do that. And one game type where the flood have gravity hammers as primary and random weapons as secondary.

How do I make those changes? Can I modify flood weapon load outs from start? Of not can I have ordinances drop by the flood at the start of a map and have the flood grab what they want? I don't know why I am having such a hard time figuring this out. Me and two friends took turns promoting each other to party leader trying to figure out how to make these changes and we all gave up. I'm hoping to bring this map back.

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Well damn. I just looked around and found that the game types I have are moded. Damnit. How hard is it to mod this stuff? I'm pretty computer savvy and I have a Xbox xsata. What would I have to do to edit the weapons? Or can I contact a modder on this site and kindly ask for a flood game type with a spartan laser and rocket as weapons?

Damn 343 for removing flood weapons! Stupid! Flood had weapons in the past halos damnit!!

Reactions: iForge

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Well, I am pretty mad about the whole no flood weapons, and having to mod game types, but this is still 343i's first attempt at Halo. They're still getting accustom to it. Just wait, a patch or Halo 5 will fix everything. It'll be like comparing H:CE to H2

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
I don't think the flood can hold weapons in Halo 4. It sucks and I hope 343 "fix" it.
the flood can hold weapons through modding. i figured it out and made my game type! its annoying that i have to go trough so much and mod the dang game just to give the flood a weapon though.