Competitive Fossil

Jan 16, 2013
Fossil (version 1.0) - A re-imagining of a Halo Classic, Ideal for tightly knit BTB gameplay with long sightlines.

FossilLogo.png
Fossil is an asymmetrical BTB which layout consists of a Classic Halo inspired structure, a vehicle oval and rocky perimeter. It's description is as follows;​
"A forgotten forerunner relic has fallen to the wrath of nature on this rocky pillar of despair."
Thanks to Forge Island's...​

Read more about this map...

xCASx ROB

Adept
Jan 11, 2013
I haven't even downloaded it and it looks awesome. And of course I love the big structure. Hope to play it soon :)

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I can't quite tell the scale of the map but from what it looks like the map is big enough for warthogs. Maybe you could remove some of the rocks and add a not-spawn-at-start warthog on each base. So that the ghost and warthog gameplay cycle through as you play a match.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I love what you did with the main structure by the way. I really had to look closely to see which pieces you used.

Invite to play plz?

Jan 16, 2013
I can't quite tell the scale of the map but from what it looks like the map is big enough for warthogs. Maybe you could remove some of the rocks and add a not-spawn-at-start warthog on each base. So that the ghost and warthog gameplay cycle through as you play a match.

I extensively tested the vehicles and they get around the map just fine, not sure if you can tell by the screens many of the rocks on vehicle paths are also ramps... so you can catch some air :)

Also The blue team may get the hog, but the red team get the rockets ;)