Halo Halo 4 Gamercards!

Check out the new Large size and the new colors!

I finished making my Halo 4 gamercard generator that I have been working on for a few days now a few days ago.
I didn't have any idea where to start, but I think I pulled it off pretty well.

Halo 4 Gamercard Generator

Examples:

gamercard.php

gamercard.php

gamercard.php

It takes the information, armor and emblem straight from the Halo 4 metadata and generates and image based on that.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

EDIT: Large sized gamercards are now finished!
There's a few new colors such as Cyan, Pink and Rainbow ( I ran out of colors soo, yeah... ):
gamercardmedium.php

gamercardmedium.php

gamercardmedium.php

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
gamercard.php

Pretty cool dude, good work.

*edit* idunno about other browsers, but in firefox, you can add a bookmark, title it H4 GamerCard or something like that, then copy the URL this gives you (mine is: http://armorwatcher.com/gamercard.php?gamertag=FragsturBait&color=orange, for example) into the address line of the bookmark. Then you can just hover over the bookmark in your toolbar, right click, and copypasta this anywhere you want to use it. Thanks again for making this man, its really well done.

Pretty cool dude, good work.

*edit* idunno about other browsers, but in firefox, you can add a bookmark, title it H4 GamerCard or something like that, then copy the URL this gives you (mine is: http://armorwatcher.com/gamercard.php?gamertag=FragsturBait&color=orange, for example) into the address line of the bookmark. Then you can just hover over the bookmark in your toolbar, right click, and copypasta this anywhere you want to use it. Thanks again for making this man, its really well done.
It works in chrome too but I have too many bookmarks already :p
Thanks for the tip.

You said update the Url, yet the "Armorwatcher.com" ones are broken.

Fuuunnn...
They're not broken afaik... can you see the ones in the OP?

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
You made this!?
Well done. And by the way, this card should serve as a slap in the face to all of you noobs whose favorite weapon is the DMR.
ShockBolt21_2013428363115.png

I use an underpowered, uncommon weapon and my ratio is better than all of yours. Once I achieve the master commendation for the Storm Rifle, I can have full bragging rights. My playing style is extremely tactical, thoughtful, and cautious, so I'm best at team games, but I'll take anyone on in 1v1 anyway. I believe my record for 1v1s is 3 wins and 2 losses.

Reactions: Fuzzle
You made this!?
Well done. And by the way, this card should serve as a slap in the face to all of you noobs whose favorite weapon is the DMR.
ShockBolt21.png

I use an underpowered, uncommon weapon and my ratio is better than all of yours. Once I achieve the master commendation for the Storm Rifle, I can have full bragging rights. My playing style is extremely tactical, thoughtful, and cautious, so I'm best at team games, but I'll take anyone on in 1v1 anyway. I believe my record for 1v1s is 3 wins and 2 losses.

Yes, yes it was me who made this :D
The day before I completed the first version of the normal gamercard I didn't have a clue how to create dynamic images, and now I've got two sizes of the gamercards and they have been viewed (per pageload) over 18047 times :eek:

Check my testing account's gamercard
ArmorWatcher.png

DMR and k/d well above yours :p

EDIT: Just noticed a bug in the Time Played... I'll fix it within a few hours.
That's the magic of dynamic images, nobody has to update them manually when I add new stuff.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
DMR and k/d well above yours :p
Is that your actual account? ...We've got a noob in the house.
But the point I was trying to brag about was that I did so well using such a weak weapon. Lemme know when you beat my 1.35 ratio with a storm rifle or a suppressor :D
That's the magic of dynamic images, nobody has to update them manually when I add new stuff.
Yes, that's great. Just played some war games and got my K/D from 1.33 to 1.35, and it updated itself. But my CSR also fell from 3 to 1... but I don't even know what the heck that means.

And how did you manage to access Halo's database?