News Halo Bulletin 6-19-13

hcbullitin2.jpg

Well hello there, sweetheart.

It's a bit late but I saw that this latest bulletin was up on 343's site and thought I may as well throw it up here. You can have a full look at the article here, or by clicking the large image below.

halobulletinheader_6-19-13.png
If you're like me and just want to take a fast look at what is posted in this article, I've made a short list of what is discussed in this bulletin for your reading pleasure. I'm going to leave out quite a few things though, so if you want more information, read on in the provided link.

• E3 talk.
• New Spartan Ops missions come this Monday (tomorrow) and some discussion on the newly added Mini Slayer in Matchmaking. Next week's bulletin will hold information about the next matchmaking update, which will likely include adjustments for Flood, Big Team Objective, and Big Team Skirmish playlists among possibly other things.
• Pictures with cones.

I have been playing so much COD and Fable I got on Halo last night and got 14 kills then looked at deaths ..... 26

Everyone's out there playing Fable III. And I'm just sitting here thinking about how terrible it is.

Well seeing how I have never played a RPG game seriously I think Fable 3 is good but I guess if I played more renowned RPG's I believe it would be terrible. I think it was focused to the crowd that doesnt think to play RPG's

Well seeing how I have never played a RPG game seriously I think Fable 3 is good but I guess if I played more renowned RPG's I believe it would be terrible. I think it was focused to the crowd that doesnt think to play RPG's

Or if you had played any other Fable, for its shittier than the rest.