Halo Halo skill level

I have 2 questions for u today.

One do u think Halo 4 requires more or less skill than previous halos?

Two do u prefer going up against:

Noobs
Average halo players
Good players
Amazing halo players
Or skilled ones?

Be honest i. The second question and dont just say noobs because theyre easy targets. My preference is average players and backg to the first question i say halo 4 requires almost the same skill as previous halos a little more because of AA's.let me know what u think

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Definitely less skill than halo 2/3. I agree with going up against average halo players. Since I ain't very good at halo, but like a bit of a challenge, they seem to be the best at getting my skills up against

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
1.) Less
2.) NOOBS! haha jks. Personally I prefer to play against people similar standard to me because it gives me a challenge and they at least know what to do in the game. (i.e not looking at the sky and walking into walls.)

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
1: Halo 2 required the most skill. Halo 4 required the most amount of rage.

2: If I want to relax, noobs. If I want a challenge and competitive fun, people on my level. Besides, fighting against people in the same level as you actually gives satisfaction when getting a kill. All that you'll get from fighting noobs are mediocre multikills.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
This was probably the largest problem in CoD 4 (Hello? Grenade Launcher? M16? P90? M6034?)
Anyways, nothing was more annoying that having a team full of idiots, and an enemy team also full of idiots. I would go 40-5, and we'd still loose Team Deathmatch.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
2: If I want to relax, noobs. If I want a challenge and competitive fun, people on my level. Besides, fighting against people in the same level as you actually gives satisfaction when getting a kill. All that you'll get from fighting noobs are mediocre multikills.
I agree with all this but u relaxing is me practicing doing skill ful stuff
And then laughing at them

theSpinCycle

Adept
Dec 31, 2012
I want to play against the best people possible. Playing constantly against noobs won't help me improve at all.