Contest Halocustoms' Holiday Contest

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
If you went to episode 6 of those, and went to the 2:20 mark, I was the box in what was essentially prop hunt in Halo. And I was there for like the entire match and won that way, zen with the map.
I was also the idiot who blew my cover in episode 7 at the 1:21 mark.

The last one I cannot find, but It was a game of Jenga in Halo 4 (the version with the banshee shooting at the tower) and as the tower was falling apart, it glitched on my end sending me all the way into the sky and hitting the ceiling of the map. Then I began to plummet back to the ground hitting the teleporter so fast I go out the other end avoiding the kill barrier and flying all the way out to the edge of the map, and this was all on forge island so that distance was great, and done in about 5 seconds I was moving that fast, all the while I'm telling the other guys I'm in the sky and flying out of the map going on a vacation saying bye along the way. I don't know why but I'm always breaking the maps without even trying.
LOL deadlock I remember you telling me about that in my lobby but I couldn't find the clip when I went back and edited.

Yeti

Superfast Jellyfish
Mar 10, 2014
Georgia, USA
Twas a dark and stormy night on Halo 3 Multi-team.
Getting overkills with my sentinel beam.
But I get buzz killed and I just want to scream.

In my fit of rage, I hear something in the sky.
I look up in the air to see an Irish guy.
The Irish guy asks, "Why do u cri?"

While I give him my explanation,
He picks me up with no hesitation.
Levitating me for a long duration.

In mid-air, we touch our finger tips
This then causes a lunar eclipse.
But after five minutes, we flop down to the ground like chicken strips.

Oh, yeah, we won the game after that.

Here is a image of the scene: http://i.imgur.com/59onJ2C.png

#YetiAndSarb #BrothersOfPoetry

Last edited:

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
K I'll keep this super short.

SO my favorite moment in halo is halo customs. Meeting new peeps and doing customs. Making little emoticons too is super fun.

This totally isn't a test thread for a new icon and that this is my xmas present to HC. (I know it's big butttt it's deserving of it)
banhammer_zpsyfrjfh4y.gif

PDP

Master
Jan 20, 2014
Once upon a time, 4 friends went onto Halo 3 ODST to try and get the Endure achievement. They load up Lost Platoon and begin their quest. After a long, long time, and many kills and deaths, these 4 friends find themselves with their backs to the wall. They have been cornered into a small rectangular room, with the only means of escape heavily guarded by Covies.

Not being ones to give up, they take up positions on the back corners of the room. 2 on both sides, their sights on the door, shooting at anything that dares to move into their crosshairs. 1 of them decides to move towards the center of the room to get a better angle, leaving his partner sitting in the corner.

Suddenly, a pair of Brutes move towards the door. The brave team starts to fire upon them when the pair on the right sees one of the Brutes throwing a Spike Grenade towards their direction. The duo instinctively move to the side in an attempt to dodge the deadly projectile. Their efforts are futile however, as 1 of them has been stuck by the grenade. The pair die not knowing what happened. Before their comrades can even react, the one who had moved to the center is quickly engulfed in an explosion not even a second after the pair had died.

This explosion was caused from spikes hitting the grenades that littered the floor, both from friends and foes. Only the soldier that was sitting in the corner by himself survives, scarred from having witnessed the sudden deaths of his friends. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?" he yells as he runs out in an attempt to avenge his fallen compadres. He is then quickly gunned down by the Covie army that was lying in wait for them outside the room.

And so their quest ends as it started, in the firefight menu without the Endure achievement.

The End

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
K I'll keep this super short.

SO my favorite moment in halo is halo customs. Meeting new peeps and doing customs. Making little emoticons too is super fun.

This totally isn't a test thread for a new icon and that this is my xmas present to HC. (I know it's big butttt it's deserving of it)
:banhammer:
So that was the super secret thing you were working on! I have been wanting that for a little while now!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
As a note before I start, I'm not entering, I'm just here to wax nostalgic.

Long ago, the moon fell to Crota. He darknessed so dark even dark couldn't da... oh, sorry, wrong game.

What to say? I could tell you of the Ark, how we wedged a gauss hog into its depths and left behind some very surprised Brutes, and one damn impressed Johnson. Or of the day when all seemed lost, and crisis was only averted through the foolishness of one flag carrier, and the expert driving of one stylish piece of foot wear. But no. Today it is time for a greater tale, one that would shape the way that maps were forged for all of time, for better or for worse.

It began, as you might expect, with a derp. Not a boring or harmful derp, but a pleasant and exciting one. One of the remaining members of the Avian Associates and myself were having a grand battle within the coliseum, one to decide the fate of all of Forge World. Amidst flailing Coliseum Walls and dropping framerate, I impaled myself on my own block, and was forced through the glass and into the depths of a kill zone. Desperately I clawed my way back, and there I found my salvation: A gap, just big enough for a spartan to survive within, between the glass and the depths of hell. It was here that ground was broken on a great fortress, a stronghold designed to test the mettle of any foe to set foot within. For it was here that they would face true danger.

It was known as Full Life Consequences.

Over many hours, walls were put up and defenses erected. A flare, anti-gravity, and more turrets than should have been allowed, and soon it was done. Playable for any game you could find in Halo (I had a soft spot for Banshee Race myself), we showed the world what could be done when you... well, when you derp hard enough I suppose.

Jan 16, 2013
My apologies to all out there for your vegetable host's faux pas this evening for he is a tired and weary potato whom cannot tell the difference between an orange and a lemon.

In case said spud makes a ninja edit I'll leave this here. :p

Further more I'd like to congratulate all the winners as well as many thanks all those that have taken part. :)

Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas.

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
I feel that General Sarbina also deserves an honourable mention for having the best 'fantasy' tale of the bunch.
It was a true story, I just stretched it a little. But the jist of it was true: I had a lobby and then had to leave. I then ran at least a mile for my lobby. I will admit, however, that my mother being a bitch and me jumping out of a moving car did not happen (my mother is a very nice lady and I respect her). Just for the record...

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
My apologies to all out there for your vegetable host's faux pas this evening for he is a tired and weary potato whom cannot tell the difference between an orange and a lemon.

In case said spud makes a ninja edit I'll leave this here. :p

Further more I'd like to congratulate all the winners as well as many thanks all those that have taken part. :)

Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas.
You bastard :laugh:

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
It was a true story, I just stretched it a little. But the jist of it was true: I had a lobby and then had to leave. I then ran at least a mile for my lobby. I will admit, however, that my mother being a bitch and me jumping out of a moving car did not happen (my mother is a very nice lady and I respect her). Just for the record...
So Bungie was right, your mom is a classy lady.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
So many replies, hopefully we can get that like button fixed some time.

Also, Shira's new emote is fantastic. Hopefully it will not be needed... but let's face it, it will be. For spambots if nothing else.