Halo Headhunter now available in Halo 4

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
As some of you may know, the modding community of Halo is quite awesome. They've been slowly bringing back old and loved gametypes from previous Halo games.

They've already brought back Race, Infection, Juggernaut, and they're currently working on bringing back VIP and Stockpile.

But their latest completed gametype is none other than...

HEADHUNTER
made by El Gabotron
This much-loved gametype is now available to play in Halo 4. Thank god.​
Videos showcasing the gametype​
More information and a download link can be found at Headhunter's thread at Xbox Chaos: http://www.xboxchaos.com/topic/3658-headhunter/

Oct 18, 2013
Great! This was real fun in Halo Reach. :) Glad to see people making a difference and bringing back the Halo we all know and love. ;)

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Because I just wanted to speak out my thoughts. You didn't have to reply to my comment... just ignore it lol

He was asking you not to be a downer. My post was about how(in my own angry language) I'm excited to play a gametype I'm REALLY bad at, yours was just trying to talk over people that were excited about the return of an ~classic gametype.

Reactions: Zandril
Oct 18, 2013
...Mother fucking piece of shit Headhunter, more stressful and disheartening then Dead Rising 1. I look forward to having my ass kicked in Halo 4 Headhunter.

No need for swearing. I understand that many didn't like Headhunter and I accept that. I personally like it and enjoyed playing it in Halo Reach.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
What do you mean "...? Oh, Novice." It's not really nice to swear on a Social Website open to the public.

Dude fuck that :rofl: But most of the more active users are in highschool. And they probably already know most of the words (Just not the meanings :p) but get more active and it becomes second nature.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT

I love headhunter just from the excitement from playing it. People get close to the hill with 5 skulls and BOOM HEADSHOT they start yelling the shooter starts laughing and everyone has a blast (punpunpunpunpunpun)

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Wrong. He's asking for gametypes not in our map listing. I know the link to both of them but I'd rather unveil them in video form when I upload them to my channel.

Medina, I'll be posting announcements for the gametypes you're looking for soon. If you can't wait, just google them. I'm sure you'll find them floating around somewhere.

Wrong.
I have found Juggernaut gametype in Map listing before. Swordanaut

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
The juggernaut I'm thinking of is more legit. #dealwithit

No_baby_no.gif

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA