Introduction Hello My name is Charles Stoot.

What is the Answer to Everything?

• Total voters

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
My Primary Account is Charles Stoot.
While my Secondary Account is Charles J Stoot.

This is how my Lobbies Role.

To get in you must RSVP with the day and INVITE to my X-box live account
Charles Stoot.
For example: ”Sunday Invite”
I invite by order of RSVP. So message me as soon as you sign up.
Rules
Key:
Red: Must Obey.
Yellow: Please Obey but not necessarily.
Green: Good thing.

1. Don't ask for Leader of lobby.
(If you have a map or Game type that you would like the host to play in his/her lobby just put it on your file share and send him/her a message with the map and game type name.)​
2. Don't Scream into your Mic.
(Be considerate of other players and keep the yelling to a minimum. The host knows your trying to have fun and he/she doesn't mind some shouts but if you constantly scream in the mic, that falls under this category. If you are a squeaker the host may ask you to pull your mike away from your mouth please don't take this offensively just please cooperate "Don't Worry we can still hear you" the host will let you know otherwise.)​
3. Don't Be a Debbie Downer.
(If you don't agree with what the host is playing or doing just state it once and don't keep on stating it. The host most likely heard you the first time so please don't restate it.)​
4. Don't Troll.
(Does the host really have to explain this if you think you are trolling or others in the lobby say "Stop Trolling" just stop.)​
5. Don't Invite Friends to Lobby
(Do Not Invite your friends if they are signed up on Halo Customs the Host will provide invites by order in which the Gamer's sent RSVP's. The only Case is stated bellow in Rule #1 of Special Circumstances.)​
6. Please Bring a Mic
(If you can bring please bring a mic so that the host can understand you. If he/she can't hear you the host doesn't know if you can understand him/her. If you can't afford a good mic the host understands.)​
7. Please Don't Be in a Party
(Please, if you can help it, don't be in a party. If you are in a party this probable means you have a mike and everyone in the lobby has more fun if you can communicate with others.)
8. Don't Spam Game Invites
(Don't enough the Host with Spam Invites. The host has gotten your message and you are now on a wait list. If you are not in the lobby and you are on the RSVP list then if the host does hear from you then he will find you. This should not be an issue since you all ready said invite when you RSVP'ed.)
9. Don't Be AFC.
(The host should understand if you need to go do something right then and there. If you are AFC for more 5 minutes the host has permission to boot you. Tell the host of the lobby so he/she won't Boot you. You're holding valuable stops where other Gamers' can come in and have fun while you're getting groceries or something. Refer to Special Case #2)​
10. Just have Fun!
(Please just have fun and be Friendly.)​

Special Circumstances
(These Circumstances only apply when the Host deems these rules worthy.)
1. Struggling Lobby
(If the lobby is lacking in gamers' the Host may ask the Lobby to Invite Friends. This is the only case in which Gamer's within the Lobby should be asking their buddies if they want to join. Other than that the only gamer's that should be in that lobby are the ones that are Listed in the lobby on Halo Customs.com.)
2. Small Lobbies
(Much like a Struggling Lobby a Small lobby may be subject to people being AFC. A small lobby consists of 10 or less players. Remember if you have to go and do something tell the host first.)​

These Rules Are subject to Change.
Failure to Abridge by any of these rules may result in the strike system.
Strike System
Key:
Green: First Strike (Minor Warning)
Yellow: Second Strike (Medium Warning)
Orange: Third Strike (Severe Warning)
Red: Fourth Strike (Critical Warning)
Strike #1: Just a warning​
(Don't take it personally.)​
Strike #2: Lost privileged of the host testing the Gamers', maps / Game Types, for that Custom Game Night.​
Strike #3: Player gets booted and can try again next Custom Game Night.​
(Explanation by Host is required before Boot.)​
Strike #4: This is only if the Gamer has really done something terribly wrong to tee of the host.​
(If this is the Case the host may block all communications from the Gamer and never to return to the lobby but the Host must state why this is the case before exile. This is a last effort to get the Gamer to cooperate. This will only be used as a last resort and the Gamer can gain the trust back over time.)​

Polar Opposite Squadron
History
Polar Opposite was born in the fall of 2012 when two average Men at a high school where coming up with names for a group. When one day the teacher looked at us and told us that we were complete opposite. My friend had long blond curly hair and I have straight flat hair but that wasn't her point. Our personalities how we acted were exactly the opposite as the other. As well as that if you know me I am completely different online then I am in Life and if you know my friend you would say the same. He is loud and enthusiastic in real life and quiet while he plays and I am quiet in real Life and Load as crap and out going on the System. We soon realized that this was the perfect name for out group and set out to make Polar Opposite Squadron. The Symbol took some time and I made this out of the Halo universe the symbol means that two can be Identical. Then I came up with the Logo "Find your Opposite" and the you-tube account came latter with the opening seen coming from adobe after effects. Though there is really only the two of us still I mostly just use it as a Custom game group and haven't got around to doing much more. Though it is quiet the tale it really isn't all too big and I just thought you like to know where I came up with the name.

Yours Truly,​
Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby Host,​
Charles J. Stoot​
"It's Luck That You Failed"​

PS: If you want to join these lobbies regularly send Friend request to "Charles J Stoot" and I’ll be Sure to invite that list first if you are signed up for my Lobby and give me a RSVP invite message.
Vip this session!
(Vip only last one session and can only become one if rated the last session!)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
>I tell people to put a detailed description in the Gold Host Q&A
>Charles makes an Actual post for when he hosts
>Charles becomes the 9th(?) Gold host.
>Coincidence?

Reactions: Charles Stoot