Help With Flood Forging!

Medina

Proficient
Jan 6, 2014
Southlake, TX
Im Wondering Something.
So Im Forging A Map Update for the Map "Execution Chamber" and The Gametype "Reaper".
However, Im Trying To Make It so That Everyone Only Has One Life. However, When I Do This, Whenever The Flood Dies They Can't Re-Spawn and The Humans Win. Can I Make It So That The Flood Can Respawn But The Humans Can't?

P.S (There is No Flood Conversion. Once a Human Dies They Stay Dead)

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
I can't remember off the top of my head, but I don't think you can. Quickly go through all the settings and double check though.

I'm having a flood-related issue as well: is it possible to have weapons on your map while using a flood game type? Specifically, I'm using some energy swords for aesthetic reasons, but they of course disappear when I'm playing with flood. The map I'm working on would be good for flood, I think, but I'm not willing to lose the energy swords. Any help?

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'm having a flood-related issue as well: is it possible to have weapons on your map while using a flood game type? Specifically, I'm using some energy swords for aesthetic reasons, but they of course disappear when I'm playing with flood. The map I'm working on would be good for flood, I think, but I'm not willing to lose the energy swords. Any help?

I know that there are modded Flood gametypes that will allow weapons on the map, but the default Flood gametype does not allow it. There should be some in the map archives, but if you look around, it shouldn't be too hard to find one. Hope it helps

Medina

Proficient
Jan 6, 2014
Southlake, TX
Ticky

Is there some sort of gametype in Halo 4 that's like reach's infection where
1. flood can carry weapons and drive vehicles
2. There are no flood, infected are humans

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013

Check out this thread. All the way down, you can find some template gametypes that allow for weapons on the map. You can also just download The Beast Within (also in there, a little earlier in the text), which is a standard and playable gametype that also allows for normal weapons.

EDIT: Ticky said it.