Gaming How much of a gamer are you?

What do you think of the channel?

• Total voters

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
You must like gaming since you're on this thread.. but how much of a gamer are you?
Do you play a large variety of games? Do you play frequently? Achievement hunt? Online? DLC?

Hello.
I'm XzombieassaultX. You may or may not know me.
If you like gaming as much as I do, please check out my YouTube channel. There is a list of games I play, such as Minecraft, Halo, CoD, Gears, Resident Evil, and more. I create Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, tip and trick videos, and just update videos.
I'm looking for feedback on my channel. Some say it's good, some say it's great, some say it sucks.
Please take a moment of your time to check out my channel, and if not for me, then because you are a gamer! Try watching one of my newest videos relating to Halo 4, I've been getting great feedback on those! I can always use constructive criticism, so please comment what you think!
.. or subscribe. Whatever floats your boat :)

Many thanks to anybody who helps out!

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
If you wouldn't mind, please vote. I need the feedback..
Sure, I'll have a look. Had a look at the video next gen console.
Yeah .... I disagree, you said so yourself that the xbox 360 has been out for a while, Microsoft gave us plenty of time to get it, also the xbox 720 is likely to come out just before christmas so that Microsoft can suck up all of the money at christmas. I subscribed as well, I'm going to vote.

Also, with the original xbox I think you could import your gold account onto the then new xbox 360, so I reckon you'd be able to download your account via the email address you used to sign up for xbox live.

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
Sure, I'll have a look. Had a look at the video next gen console.
Yeah .... I disagree, you said so yourself that the xbox 360 has been out for a while, Microsoft gave us plenty of time to get it, also the xbox 720 is likely to come out just before christmas so that Microsoft can suck up all of the money at christmas. I subscribed as well, I'm going to vote.

Also, with the original xbox I think you could import your gold account onto the then new xbox 360, so I reckon you'd be able to download your account via the email address you used to sign up for xbox live.
Hopefully so.. and thanks for subscribing, it helps a lot!
You may want to check out some of the other new Halo 4 videos, such as the "Graphics or Gameplay?" or the Killtastrophe one. :)

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Thread moved to "Gamind Discussion".

I've been a gamer for a while, but at this point I rarely stray away from Halo. Forging and THFE are what keep me playing as well as online friends, not so much the core games.

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
Thread moved to "Gamind Discussion".

I've been a gamer for a while, but at this point I rarely stray away from Halo. Forging and THFE are what keep me playing as well as online friends, not so much the core games.
Ah, my apologies. I didn't know whether this would be in General or Gaming since it had to do with YouTube, so I played it safe, but thank you for fixing that.

Asunder

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
San Diego, CA
I don't buy games often. Halo is the game I play the most. But I do enjoy playing Trials, Nintendo games like Pokemon and Smash Bros., wrestling games from Gamecube era and before, N64, and PS2 & PS1, GTA.

I play when I have time, as I am usually swamped.

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
I don't buy games often. Halo is the game I play the most. But I do enjoy playing Trials, Nintendo games like Pokemon and Smash Bros., wrestling games from Gamecube era and before, N64, and PS2 & PS1, GTA.

I play when I have time, as I am usually swamped.

Try out CoD, seriously try it! Except for the competitive multiplayer, but the rest is really good, especially the campaigns.

You may want to check out some of the other new Halo 4 videos, such as the "Graphics or Gameplay?"

Yeah ... that question goes deeper than that, so I'll simplify it. You have to have an art style which is suitable for the gameplay aesthetics. Like for example, Team Fortress 2, or better yet, Borderlands.

images

Yeah, that was the original Borderlands, and aren't we all glad that they changed. Another perfect example is the CoD series, like how out-dated are the BOII graphics? But that game made more money than any entertainment media (even though in my opinion the competitive multiplayer sucks at rat's arse). But, BOII has bad graphics, but the art style suits it, realistic, gritty e.t.c. So goog graphics needs to be a bit broader than just being more technologically more advanced, that is just inaccurate.

So if we see good graphics as something that suits the game, then the graphics can become the gameplay, adding to the immersion. What's better, graphics or gameplay? Gameplay, the answer is still the same, but for different reasons.

XzombieassaultX

Qualified
Feb 3, 2013
Chicago
www.youtube.com
So if we see good graphics as something that suits the game, then the graphics can become the gameplay, adding to the immersion. What's better, graphics or gameplay? Gameplay, the answer is still the same, but for different reasons.
Everybody voted for gameplay, not a single one for graphics xP
its good but it need better graphics like 780p would be good but nothing below
I'm capable of doing that, but it takes much longer to upload. A few of my first videos are in HD, if you look around.
STOP USING TITLES IN ALL CAPS, PEOPLE DONT LIKE BEING YELLED AT... NO ITS NOT GOOD TO DRAW ATTENTION LIKE THIS, draw attention with what is in the titles and later on thumbnails
PewDiePie does the same thing, and yet people won't stop pointing that out about me. It doesn't hurt anybody; it does get their attention.. and I do use thumbnails!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
PewDiePie does the same thing, and yet people won't stop pointing that out about me. It doesn't hurt anybody; it does get their attention.. and I do use thumbnails!
pewdie didnt get big because of his titles, smaller channels only seem desperate in caps lol, well if you like it that way keep it, i guess its just my own preferance ;)

Asunder

Qualified
Feb 1, 2013
San Diego, CA
Try out CoD, seriously try it! Except for the competitive multiplayer, but the rest is really good, especially the campaigns.

I've played CoD. Black Ops is my favorite. Other than that, I haven't much interest in it. It would be cool if the story for Modern Warfare be made into a movie though. For once, I want to see a war taking place on our land, you know?